Happy Birthday Via Garibaldi 9/25/11

Shortline Bus

Happy Birthday ya fancy-living bastid :P

Yes "fancy" with a capital f... B) For the bday though I usually do simple stuff believe it or not. Just having dinner out tonight at a tapas place in Chelsea...

Happy Birthday Via Garibaldi8 who is celebrating today sept 25 the big (3) (0). Lets wish this young man a great b-day.;)

Right back at ya young man... ;)

Happy Birthday, mate. Now go outside and ride all express bus routes in one day. :P

LOL... The funny thing is the express buses are so f*cked up today that I may actually take car service to the ferry. Haven't used the ferry in years... Now that's irony for ya. :(

Happy Birthday, via-eden-5000.jpgWISH,OR,GARIBALDI%20POLICE%201.JPG!!

4446225586_92ea4dbdcb_o.jpg

Here is short story for your birthday.

On day of his birthday, when he swiped his MetroCard on X10 bus in Staten Island, farebox, it read HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIA GARIBALDI.

When he got to Manhattan, all kinds of buses from MTA Bus, NYCT Bus, MTA Long Island Bus, Veolia Transportation, Academy, NJ Transit, DeCamp, Lakeland, Trans-Brige, NYC Airporters, Big Taxi Tour (Double-Decker Bus), CitySight NY, Grayline NY Sightseeing Tour had sign that said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

When he got home, there was Jackie Glean Bus with his birthday4446225586_92ea4dbdcb_o.jpg and Cake_.jpg were waiting for him.

I'd like to wish you a:

Happy Birthday

Feliz cumpleaños

Buon compleanno

Joyeux anniversaire

and a Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag :P

Disclaimer: The French and German ones were translated by Google Translate (though the French one looks correct). If my brother were here, he could verify it.

Happy Bday Fancy feast ,I hope you get that cough cough BUGATTI;) and crash into A X14 bus....just messin' wit' ya ya bastid...CS started it lol

As much as I hate your guts ,I am also Italian so I shall wish it to Another with respect for a date he was born(SIGH):P......

Ha, and both part Sicilian at that... Dangerous combination... Grazie comunuque paesano. Y ahora nosotros dos somos viejitos... :cry: ¡Jajaja!

I'd like to wish you a:

Happy Birthday

Feliz cumpleaños

Buon compleanno

Joyeux anniversaire

and a Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag B)

Disclaimer: The French and German ones were translated by Google Translate (though the French one looks correct). If my brother were here, he could verify it.

LMAO... Smart w/that disclaimer... Learned your lesson from last time... ;)

Happy Birthday, via-eden-5000.jpgWISH,OR,GARIBALDI%20POLICE%201.JPG!!

4446225586_92ea4dbdcb_o.jpg

Here is short story for your birthday.

On day of his birthday, when he swiped his MetroCard on X10 bus in Staten Island, farebox, it read HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIA GARIBALDI.

When he got to Manhattan, all kinds of buses from MTA Bus, NYCT Bus, MTA Long Island Bus, Veolia Transportation, Academy, NJ Transit, DeCamp, Lakeland, Trans-Brige, NYC Airporters, Big Taxi Tour (Double-Decker Bus), CitySight NY, Grayline NY Sightseeing Tour had sign that said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

When he got home, there was Jackie Glean Bus with his birthday4446225586_92ea4dbdcb_o.jpg and Cake_.jpg were waiting for him.

LMAO... Sadly today I took car service to the ferry because the X1 and X10 were a mess going through NJ in both directions... ;) Of course I get there with a minute to spare or so I thought I did, run up the stairs into the terminal just to see that the ferry is ready to take off. I'll be taking the X10 back though... In any event, it was a good kick in the @ss reminder as to why I stopped taking the ferry.

But wow, what a display of food and art! Well I was supposed to go to a Spanish place called Gastroarte fka Graffit last night which has a similar theme of art and gastronomy, but then decided against it, but I'm going to another Spanish place for dinner tonight called Pipa... :cool:

I did have a little sushi though last night from Whole Foods... :P

To all of the folks younger than me, enjoy the 20s and teens while you can. I tell ya the twenties fly by. I remember when I was a kid like 9 or so thinking to myself, I never want to be grown up. Life sucks. You've got to work and be stressed out, so in short I never wanted to be a grown up and look at me now... A 30 year old kid. LOL

I have a present for via GARIBALDI 8!!

iaza18192846165200.gif

LOL... Very funny... If you haven't noticed I have a ton of express bus destinations and I have never requested an X10 sign and never will... The express bus from hell... Nevermind that it didn't show up last night, so I had to spend more in car service and take the X1. :mad:

I have a present for via GARIBALDI 8!!

<sign>

LOL... Very funny... If you haven't noticed I have a ton of express bus destinations and I have never requested an X10 sign and never will... The express bus from hell... Nevermind that it didn't show up last night, so I had to spend more in car service and take the X1. :mad:

That doesn't stop me!

iaza18192849938300.gif

Archived