Phoenix @ Eastchester

Metro CSW

Would somebody explain this to me please:

MTAB_CE_5122.jpg

Because there are 4 of these based at Eastchester. I'm just wondering with Eastchester are doing these Coach & Equipment -- "Phoenix". I hope I didn't sound ignorant, I'm just wondering as all. :confused:

These 4 buses are assigned to Eastchester for the MNRR Port Jervis Shuttle. Otisville Station can not be accessed by standard buses due to height restrictions, so the MTA re-activated 4 Access-A-Ride vans that were in storage for that part of the shuttle.

These 4 buses are assigned to Eastchester for the MNRR Port Jervis Shuttle. Otisville Station can not be accessed by standard buses due to height restrictions, so the MTA re-activated 4 Access-A-Ride vans that were in storage for that part of the shuttle.

Took it right out of my mouth. :tup:

Trevor, can you guess what routes regular coach bus when it was running bet. Beacon and one of Pt. Jervis Line Station?

Can also guess what streets standard and Access-A-Ride buses used to travel bet. Port Jervis and Harriman?

Regular coaches are on ALL of the lines except the line to Otisville. Its basically whatever roads lead from the highways (I-87, I-84, Route 17) to the Stations.

Its not a term of guessing.

Archived