Fake Phony Fraud from the "Occupy Wall Street" protest exposed

R68 Subway Car

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2011/09/26/video-liberal-protestor-chokes-on-silver-spoon/

I will make clear that I was against the bailouts of Wall Street by Bush and Obama. However, I feel these protestors are nothing but spoiled brats with nothing better to do with their lives.

BINGO!:tup:

Same here, most of them are in the street holding traffic that could effect someone from getting to the hospital by ambulance. if you want to protest don't do it on the street to make a point.

Excellent point.

Hahaha, spoiled little shits. That's like all the pioneers that move from west-bumf**k to Bushwick on mommy and daddys dime and then cry about the "struggles" they've faced in life. Give me a ******* break.

Dead on:tup:

These "protests" are narcissistic grandstanding by infants pretending they're either:

living in a dictatorship

&/or

it's the late 60s/early 70s

Some of the older "protesters" there are old farts trying to recapture & relive their youth protesting Vietnam.

They are upset at Wall Street (as this whole nation should be...bankers should be tarred and feathered in public), but the problem with these kids is these are stereotypical "activists" who want to do something but haven't sought to educate themselves more fully about the topic which is why the rally is not getting much press aside from the NYPD arrests.

They have no unified message...they're just "upset." What do they want? Reform of the laws of business? Laws that limit the activities of banks? Reinstitution of the Glass-Steagall Act? Tax hikes on the wealthy? A financial transactions tax for investment banks?

They don't have a platform for any of the above.

Many can't even make up their minds on what the issues are. You can't go to a rally about protesting banker dipsh*ts with signs about the environment, etc.

I'm all for what this group is doing, but they need to get their sh*t together. And that's coming from someone that has no problem if they were to start lighting bankers on fire. But the thing is right now they have no message, are uneducated about the issues going on, lack a clear leader with a knowledge of the issues, and haven't got any ideas or solutions about how to appropriately punish (yes, I said punish) those on Wall Street who made money off the crisis.

Another note: The girl that wrote this article is a snot nosed rich brat. GWU is one of, if not the most, expensive school in the country and she goes there like it's nothing.

While I don't think people should lie about their personal circumstances (vilification of the banks needs no personal grounds...it stands alone for what they did to what little was left of this country's economy three years ago), I don't condone snot nosed rich brats who associate themselves with the racist, homophobic, bible thumping tea party morons either.

they probably have no idea about what happened outside of the various slogans and talking points they read on msnbc or daily kos or wherever. They probably havent thought up anything past the go down there and yell and rant.

At least the tea party has leadership and a clear, consistent message...

They are upset at Wall Street (as this whole nation should be...bankers should be tarred and feathered in public), but the problem with these kids is these are stereotypical "activists" who want to do something but haven't sought to educate themselves more fully about the topic which is why the rally is not getting much press aside from the NYPD arrests.

They have no unified message...they're just "upset." What do they want? Reform of the laws of business? Laws that limit the activities of banks? Reinstitution of the Glass-Steagall Act? Tax hikes on the wealthy? A financial transactions tax for investment banks?

They don't have a platform for any of the above.

Many can't even make up their minds on what the issues are. You can't go to a rally about protesting banker dipsh*ts with signs about the environment, etc.

I'm all for what this group is doing, but they need to get their sh*t together. And that's coming from someone that has no problem if they were to start lighting bankers on fire. But the thing is right now they have no message, are uneducated about the issues going on, lack a clear leader with a knowledge of the issues, and haven't got any ideas or solutions about how to appropriately punish (yes, I said punish) those on Wall Street who made money off the crisis.

That's one reason why this thing isn't going anywhere... But I'll give it some time

I will start by saying I've only heard about this second-hand via the Internet because I'm not in NYC anymore. Two things:

From what I've read of the "report" that started this discussion, it's essentially a string of ad hominem attacks on the protesters full of the standard rhetoric about trust-find babies, the "liberal bias" in the media, etc. This is hardly a surprise, given that The Blaze (which commissioned the story) is run by Mercury Radio Arts, the brainchild of none other than our favorite right-wing blowhard Glenn Beck. For those of you who aren't familiar with his track record, he had this to say about churches responsible for charitable giving: "I beg you, look for the words 'social justice' or 'economic justice' on your church Web site. If you find it, run as fast as you can. Social justice and economic justice, they are code words."

I do agree that it is entirely possible that the people that are protesting have neither a mission nor a coherent strategy for achieving it, and that would be rather sad and a waste of a major opportunity to get something done. Ideally, these people would have come to Wall Street with a single, concrete set of demands including things such as the reinstitution of Glass-Steagall and the appointment of someone along the lines of Andrew Cuomo as a special prosecutor to investigate the conduct of top banks and hedge funds leading up to and during the crisis.

If indeed the demonstrators are fragmented and incapable of focusing on the important points, while that may be sad, it is no excuse for police brutality of the sort MHV described earlier in the thread, nor is it a refutation of the message they're supposed to be spreading. It is merely a disappointing comment on their ability to stay cohesive, and I would very much like to see them reunify and build themselves a base.

To lilbluefoxie: Yes, the Tea Party has a message. That message seems mostly to consist of homophobia, sexism, and a desire to enrich large corporations and those inhabiting their upper echelons whatever the cost to the nation may be. I wholeheartedly disagree with that message, and I would rather put someone with no vision in power than someone with a vision that destructive.

Another note: The girl that wrote this article is a snot nosed rich brat. GWU is one of, if not the most, expensive school in the country and she goes there like it's nothing.

While I don't think people should lie about their personal circumstances (vilification of the banks needs no personal grounds...it stands alone for what they did to what little was left of this country's economy three years ago), I don't condone snot nosed rich brats who associate themselves with the racist, homophobic, bible thumping tea party morons either.

I will start by saying I've only heard about this second-hand via the Internet because I'm not in NYC anymore. Two things:

From what I've read of the "report" that started this discussion, it's essentially a string of ad hominem attacks on the protesters full of the standard rhetoric about trust-find babies, the "liberal bias" in the media, etc. This is hardly a surprise, given that The Blaze (which commissioned the story) is run by Mercury Radio Arts, the brainchild of none other than our favorite right-wing blowhard Glenn Beck. For those of you who aren't familiar with his track record, he had this to say about churches responsible for charitable giving: "I beg you, look for the words 'social justice' or 'economic justice' on your church Web site. If you find it, run as fast as you can. Social justice and economic justice, they are code words."

I do agree that it is entirely possible that the people that are protesting have neither a mission nor a coherent strategy for achieving it, and that would be rather sad and a waste of a major opportunity to get something done. Ideally, these people would have come to Wall Street with a single, concrete set of demands including things such as the reinstitution of Glass-Steagall and the appointment of someone along the lines of Andrew Cuomo as a special prosecutor to investigate the conduct of top banks and hedge funds leading up to and during the crisis.

If indeed the demonstrators are fragmented and incapable of focusing on the important points, while that may be sad, it is no excuse for police brutality of the sort MHV described earlier in the thread, nor is it a refutation of the message they're supposed to be spreading. It is merely a disappointing comment on their ability to stay cohesive, and I would very much like to see them reunify and build themselves a base.

To lilbluefoxie: Yes, the Tea Party has a message. That message seems mostly to consist of homophobia, sexism, and a desire to enrich large corporations and those inhabiting their upper echelons whatever the cost to the nation may be. I wholeheartedly disagree with that message, and I would rather put someone with no vision in power than someone with a vision that destructive.

The Tea Party are a bunch of mongoloid retards & tools of those the Wall St "occupiers" think they're protesting. But racist?

I loved seeing that $u$an $arandon showed up to support the "occupiers". She could put them all up in a hotel in Midtown, Bkln, &/or Hoboken for a few nights if she really wants to be their pal & support them. But she WON'T! And she can well afford it, being she has more money than God. $ue'$ fellow multimillionaire bud Michael Moore can chip in too.

But make no mistake, naive "protestors" & limou$ine "liberal" hypocrite$ aside, that Wall St crowd & their enablers can eat a bag of d**ks & choke on them.

they probably have no idea about what happened outside of the various slogans and talking points they read on msnbc or daily kos or wherever. They probably havent thought up anything past the go down there and yell and rant.

At least the tea party has leadership and a clear, consistent message...

You do realize the very people that stand at the helm of the Tea Party movement are financed by and do the bidding of the large investment banks and lobbyists that helped create the financial crisis that the Tea Party originally was founded to rail against, right?

Perhaps you've heard of Karl Denninger, who helped found the Tea Party movement.

This is what he had to say about the Tea Party - the movement he helped "start" - almost a year ago:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2222649

The Tea Party are a bunch of mongoloid retards & tools of those the Wall St "occupiers" think they're protesting. But racist?

I loved seeing that $u$an $arandon showed up to support the "occupiers". She could put them all up in a hotel in Midtown, Bkln, &/or Hoboken for a few nights if she really wants to be their pal & support them. But she WON'T! And she can well afford it, being she has more money than God. $ue'$ fellow multimillionaire bud Michael Moore can chip in too.

But make no mistake, naive "protestors" & limou$ine "liberal" hypocrite$ aside, that Wall St crowd & their enablers can eat a bag of d**ks & choke on them.

I am the last person that would drop the race card in an argument, but the Tea Party does appeal to a racist element.

And this is not Obama defending. I haven't defended Obama on here if you've noticed...I hold politicians to the "what have you done for America?" standard not the "how well do you dress?" "do you seem like a cool dude?" "do you say the right things?" standards.

The Tea Party in its current form wants to take America back to the 1880s...unmitigated laissez-faire (which is different than a free market!), deregulation, an end to workers' rights and a century of human rights progress, and the accumulation of all the nation's wealth in the hands of a very small, very powerful, few that enjoys extensive privilege and favored treatment by bribed elected leaders who reward them with spoils. A new nobility and patrician class to subvert the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness by everyone else. Where oppression reigns, and if you don't like it tough. And that includes the view on race relations by more than a few Tea Party members. They contribute a vitriol to the debate of the issues where minorities are involved that is not prevalent in other debates of the issues. I am not talking about an "official" position, I am not talking about all the candidates. I am talking about those who ally themselves with the so-called movement. They want religious extremism - less separation of Church and State - the undermining of a founding principle of this nation. They have yet to reconcile that their supposed religion mandates that God tells them to "give to the poor" but their philosophy on material goods for the rich is "GIMME IT ITS MINE!".

All of the things in the paragraph above - that's not progress. That's regression.

That's one reason why this thing isn't going anywhere... But I'll give it some time

It's the biggest reason. If they were seen as young people who were educated about the situation, truly pissed off, and willing to do something about it, they'd be taken more seriously and be able to recruit more members.

Instead they are seen as a bunch of unemployed, underskilled, useless-college-degreed hipsters with too much time on their hands.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle, but America loves its extremes so it won't be reported that way. The banks and the media outlets and other large corporations involved in news reporting seem to think that discrediting the opposition, rightly or wrongly, is a fair way to defend their case in the court of public opinion.

That's why I post what I post on here. Never forgive. Never forget. The banks are GUILTY and everyone that works for them is GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION. When all of America thinks that way except for the bankers and it becomes US AGAINST THEM the groundswell of public opinion will force the hands of the politicians. That (and violence) are the only and I mean only remaining tools the American people have in their toolbelt to use against the corporate fascists and the rich that control the purse strings in this nation and influence government policy through their backroom deals and meddling gamesmanship.

I am the last person that would drop the race card in an argument, but the Tea Party does appeal to a racist element.

And this is not Obama defending. I haven't defended Obama on here if you've noticed...I hold politicians to the "what have you done for America?" standard not the "how well do you dress?" "do you seem like a cool dude?" "do you say the right things?" standards.

The Tea Party in its current form wants to take America back to the 1880s...unmitigated laissez-faire (which is different than a free market!), deregulation, an end to workers' rights and a century of human rights progress, and the accumulation of all the nation's wealth in the hands of a very small, very powerful, few that enjoys extensive privilege and favored treatment by bribed elected leaders who reward them with spoils. A new nobility and patrician class to subvert the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness by everyone else. Where oppression reigns, and if you don't like it tough. And that includes the view on race relations by more than a few Tea Party members. They contribute a vitriol to the debate of the issues where minorities are involved that is not prevalent in other debates of the issues. I am not talking about an "official" position, I am not talking about all the candidates. I am talking about those who ally themselves with the so-called movement. They want religious extremism - less separation of Church and State - the undermining of a founding principle of this nation. They have yet to reconcile that their supposed religion mandates that God tells them to "give to the poor" but their philosophy on material goods for the rich is "GIMME IT ITS MINE!".

All of the things in the paragraph above - that's not progress. That's regression.

You mean to tell me they want to bring back the " good old days" of America? Like 1870-1920 maybe? When the Vanderbilts, Whitneys, Goulds, Astors, Rockefellers and the like ruled the roost? Where financial panics, currency manipulation, company towns, and ruthless corporations were the rule and not the exception ? It seems we are well on the way to those days. When religious and racial discrimination were the norm in this country? Where even the capital of this "enlightened" country, Washington, DC was as much a Jim Crow town as Birmingham, Savannah, or Little Rock? I may not think much of the current crop of unorganized Wall St protesters because their tactics may be wrong but, compared to the average American, their target is correct. To those who laugh at them, (or protesters in general), I can only ask whom do you identify yourself with ? The protesters, the Tea Party backers, social conservatives, corporation lackey, Democrat, Republican, or the American "Sheeple" party, that all encompassing group who is still waiting for prosperity to "trickle down" to them ? I happened to see a black, conservative, Republican candidate on television say that the average Black American had been " brainwashed" into voting Democratic for all these years. I guess he meant since the days of FDR. Someone should have pointed out to him that the average American must have also been "brainwashed" back then because the man, FDR, won 4 terms. The point I'm trying to make is that people voted for FDR and the Democratic party back then is because he actually made an attempt to straighten out the economic mess the country was in, while the conservatives (Republicans) did NOTHING to better the lives of the populace. Their mantra, then and now, is to let business and the corporations dig us out of the hole. Since the present POTUS is surrounded by the Wall St types that enabled this mess in the first place perhaps a truly organized protest will make him and his opponents take notice that the average American is tired of this two-party BS song and dance. What constitutes the present Tea Party is nothing more than another wing of the Reagan-Bush Republican Party just like Susan Sarandon represents a wing of the Democrats. While people wanted to burn Bernie Madoff at the stake the real enemy of all Americans, IMO, has gone unpunished while we the people have paid for it. To sum up, the Wall St protests may be laughable but the target is spot on. To those who say protest doesn't work I say look up MLK, Gandhi,and LBJ in 1968. Just my rant. Carry on.

BTW judging from the ages of some of posters to this thread I'd advise you to hit up those history books more often. I can't believe that someone knows the specs for an R160 or an Orion bus but is so lacking in American history or politics that they can only spout the current political line, be it left or right.

Archived