My plan for the new Long Island Bus

PinePower

Do not, and i say, do not cut the N51

Reason #1) it can get crushloaded. I've seen it like that.

Reason #2)If you replace it south of camp ave with the N45, what replaces it north?

Reason #3) Para-transit buses use the route.

BRILLIANT POST N51 CAN'T BE CUT PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I USED IT.:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Do not, and i say, do not cut the N51

Reason #1) it can get crushloaded. I've seen it like that.

Reason #2)If you replace it south of camp ave with the N45, what replaces it north?

Reason #3) Para-transit buses use the route.

Reason 4... you live in Merrick.

(judging by what you have there in your location)

You talk way too much about full buses sometimes you have to better inform ppl of their options so they know it exists eventually ridership can increase just takes a little information inform ppl of the line's existance and sometimes you need marketing to improve ridership.

Not every bus will be full on the first day you would know that if you went to MD and used the new 201 it starts of empty but then marketing informs ppl then ppl use it then like it they will tell more to use it eventually growing ridership not every route will be an instant HIT sometimes you have to find your riders. Replies in red.

You're not refuting any of checkmate's points in red.... you're simply pushing your own ideas/agendas....

Reason 4... you live in Merrick.

(judging by what you have there in your location)

You're not refuting any of checkmate's points in red.... you're simply pushing your own ideas/agendas....

only the unique differences between his and Mine I was correcting my plan since april I use this place to gain a bit of LI knowledge as that was my original intention.

All of my plans are long-distance suburban so I have no direct NYC ones and the NYC one I have usually ties into my other plans like SI to NJT plan. Southern tier NYS rte absorbtion strengthening some local SL rtes. Dutchess convergence of rail connector services to form regional networks that expand better service throughout the county ties to CT a bit my CT and MD are not complete. But My strongest real plan is my NJT and hudson valley(lower)/southern NYS tier ones. The NYC and LI ones I had little time to work on compared to my others. But if I did show my completed ones I will be silencing almost all my opponents. The LI one however I recently finished the SCT one. The state ones I made will be very difficult to shoot down as even MD and NJ planners at meetings had a very difficult time creating opposing arguments to my ideas. (MY weakness is short distance BUT in long distance regional I am unstoppable)

I have a question. I was looking some old LIB maps today when I happened to be in Westbury at Micro Center and I was wondering, when was the N35 changed to travel via Merchants Concourse after pickup at NCC rather than head right to Merricks Rd? I ask this because I saw abandoned bus stops at Eisenhower Park on Merricks Rd today.

I have a question. I was looking some old LIB maps today when I happened to be in Westbury at Micro Center and I was wondering, when was the N35 changed to travel via Merchants Concourse after pickup at NCC rather than head right to Merricks Rd? I ask this because I saw abandoned bus stops at Eisenhower Park on Merricks Rd today.

The N35 was moved onto merchants concourse sometime in 2009, as part of a route combination w/ the old N37 (baldwin-HTC route)....

Archived