Washington Twp buses xferd

553 Bridgeton

Hopefully it will be some good for Washington Township...they need some more NABIs pronto, so since they are up to 5902 in Meadowlands, maybe now they can send some from the next batch to one of our garages ( Newton Avenue or Washington Township). If Newton Avenue gets them then they can send their surburbans{5366-5383} down the 42 Freeway to Turnersville( Washington Township). If not then Washington Township can use them. Things are slim pickins lately with the Exact Fare changeover. I heard in another thread that a 40-foot Nova RTS was used on the 400. Its gotten that bad, SMH!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If that's true, then Newton will send 1577/78 up north since they are recent arrivals [3 years ago], the 11xx and 12xx buses would probably sent to their final days at Egg Harbor or some other northern garage. They need to get rid of the 12xx buses they got from Paterson, those buses are shot.

If that's true, then Newton will send 1577/78 up north since they are recent arrivals [3 years ago], the 11xx and 12xx buses would probably sent to their final days at Egg Harbor or some other northern garage. They need to get rid of the 12xx buses they got from Paterson, those buses are shot.

Were 5366 and 5367 both transferred from Newton Avenue to Washington Township??

Last weekend I was on 5366 for the 459 and this past Saturday I rode 5367 for the 459 also. Yesterday I saw 5366 again on the 459. Are they still borrowing from Camden or did Turnersville inherit 2 more buses from its sister garage???

Archived