Bus Roadeo 2008

UlmerPark B6

LOL...its funny but sounds like a good idea
We should all do the nametag for our username on the websites. :P

BTW please do your chant at the Bus Roadeo, I will never punch you in your arm again...

As don it is my duty to show up! :D Unless somethin comes up. I know that nobody hear has had the opertunity to meet me. Just look for a dude with a black or green fitted and shades on carrying 2 cell phones and a flashlight. i might have my badge on me if i dont forget it again... I'm a Rent-A-Cop... :P

Um.... so..... question?!?

Will they be a meet up spot there so some of the people from this site can meet each other?

Reason I ask this is because if I go, I'll be out there all alone by myself because nobody shares the intrest that I have for buses with me, so I'll be all lonely :eek:

Do we have to come right when it starts, or can we come anytime we want? Also, what part of Bennett Field is it?

One can go whenever between 7 AM to about 3 or so.

And its all the way in the back, away from the road, at the end of the old runway.

Um.... so..... question?!?

Will they be a meet up spot there so some of the people from this site can meet each other?

Reason I ask this is because if I go, I'll be out there all alone by myself because nobody shares the intrest that I have for buses with me, so I'll be all lonely :eek:

Yo Shondrae, i will be out there on sat. if i play my cards right, cause suffolk transit dont run on sundays. I dont know why you think nobody is as interested in buses as you... my name says it all! To make it easer on people, I will wear my all black security constable uniform.:cool::D Ya can't miss me...

Overall the roadeo was ok, yet I was highly dissapointed. There were no MTA Buses, or LI Buses. Only some of the old buses came out, none of which were GMC, or TMC CNG RTS'. I did however get to meet some drivers from LIB and MTAB who participated in the driver course competitions. This year it was all RTS' so I guess It was ok for what it was worth, but could have been 100 times better.

Overall the roadeo was ok, yet I was highly dissapointed. There were no MTA Buses, or LI Buses. Only some of the old buses came out, none of which were GMC, or TMC CNG RTS'. I did however get to meet some drivers from LIB and MTAB who participated in the driver course competitions. This year it was all RTS' so I guess It was ok for what it was worth, but could have been 100 times better.

I agree, I was disappointed myself. Too many good things missing, not a whole lot of good representation. The rides on 100 and 3006 on saturday was a nice touch.

Archived