We need a few more bus photos

Harry

I'm looking for anyone willing to donate a few bus photos to create some more bus banners for the top of this website.

I'm am looking for NYC Transit Bus, MTA Bus, LI Bus, Bee Line Bus & NJ Transit Bus.

The photos should be from a certain distance and be able to fit the bus or buses into an area of 950x175. You can use the current bus banners as a guide to what I'm looking for.

Post your donated photos to this thread.

I'm looking for anyone willing to donate a few bus photos to create some more bus banners for the top of this website.

I'm am looking for NYC Transit Bus, MTA Bus, LI Bus, Bee Line Bus & NJ Transit Bus.

The photos should be from a certain distance and be able to fit the bus or buses into an area of 950x175. You can use the current bus banners as a guide to what I'm looking for.

you can always feel free to use any of my photos even though i don't really have a lot of bus photos

check the flushing bus photo thread in the New york City Bus area that was alot in one day..

I would send you some Harry but I dont have any MTA stuff since i'm not from New York! lol oh well I'll just enjoy the other nice pictures on the banner.

Actually, having pictures of buses from other cities would be a nice touch. Its up to Harry though.

Your PAT pictures would definately give alot more color.

I would send you some Harry but I dont have any MTA stuff since i'm not from New York! lol oh well I'll just enjoy the other nice pictures on the banner.
Don't worry, I seen a TTC Orion V in the banner before! :(

Then again it's up to Harry.

Where do people go to take those shots of the top of buses like that? Nice shots metsfan!

I think I know exactly and I've been tempted to try it myself. Its the AMC 25 Theater on 42nd Street between 8th Avenue and 7th Avenue. The location fits the pictures since I'm tehre all the time and wanted to take shots but I don't really take my camera with me to the movies.

A few people I know are not going to happy to hear that. :(

Golden rule of photography, always have your camera with you. B)

I think I know exactly and I've been tempted to try it myself. Its the AMC 25 Theater on 42nd Street between 8th Avenue and 7th Avenue. The location fits the pictures since I'm tehre all the time and wanted to take shots but I don't really take my camera with me to the movies.

A few people I know are not going to happy to hear that. B)

Golden rule of photography, always have your camera with you. :)

Yes, i often buy a ticket just to get access to the balconies, then get a refund when i leave. The 2 of the intersection with 7th ave are from borders in penn plaza. I always take my camera(s) with me when i go to nyc, they each have their strong points, and when i go into the theater i tell them i'm a photographer and i'm taking time off to see movie. There's a building going up on the lot next door so views westward are going to be severely cut off, however views to the street shouldn't be affected.

- Andy

Archived