New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/4/2020 at 2:35 PM, The TransitMan said:

That's what I thought. I knew there was still a special 40ft order on the way. Thanks!

As per the Garage Manager Oradell will not be getting any new buses I don’t know where this phantom order of D4000CT you all speak of is coming from Oradell will be receiving 40 foot Buses from Wayne & Meadowlands it sounds like Meadowlands will become a fully 45 foot garage there is talk of them getting XD60’s

Oradell will only get new buses when a suitable location is found and a garage is built this is just my presumption I could be wrong 

6 hours ago, Suydam Street said:

As per the Garage Manager Oradell will not be getting any new buses I don’t know where this phantom order of D4000CT you all speak of is coming from Oradell will be receiving 40 foot Buses from Wayne & Meadowlands it sounds like Meadowlands will become a fully 45 foot garage there is talk of them getting XD60’s

Oradell will only get new buses when a suitable location is found and a garage is built this is just my presumption I could be wrong 

Or until the order for 290 option for 40 ft buses happens.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:10 AM, Suydam Street said:

As factual information most garage managers don’t get word of new buses until the demo is on property. 

The garage supervisors don’t get involved with that until it’s time for training ops.  Formans are on the maintenance side.

Edited by 553 Bridgeton