New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6200-6205 that No.22 Hillside the rest are Egg Habour as you desribed there so its all good, i know i am probably one out of many here but, time for the fleet roster update on everything.

#6235 and up are @ Market Street Garage in Paterson because that garage can use a 2nd batch of NABI Transits in order to Replace those RTSs. As of now Market Street has NABIs #5659-5698 and #6235 and up to @ least #6250, but could be higher. And BTW good for Egg Harbor to finally get those NABI Transits, those RTSs are starting to get worn out.

I'm back in NJ and saw my share of Novas, NABIs, and MCIs. Also drove by Ironbound garage and I've seen parked at Doremus Ave a few Novas, baby NABIs, and regular NABIs. One was numbered 62xx.

And to my surprise a Flxible looking brand new 3053 I believe (pic tomorrow)

I'm back in NJ and saw my share of Novas, NABIs, and MCIs. Also drove by Ironbound garage and I've seen parked at Doremus Ave a few Novas, baby NABIs, and regular NABIs. One was numbered 62xx.

And to my surprise a Flxible looking brand new 3053 I believe (pic tomorrow)

You're 4 months early for April Fools. This I have to see.

Weird. On 12/17, Juan833Blue, on the NABI 40-SFW Delivery & roster Thread (page 12), showed a pic of 6241 doing the 182.

Weird. Drove to Ironbound today to see if Flxible Metro B 3053 was out and it wasn't. I asked a guard nearby if the bus was there, and he told me that NJT moved it inside for storage :(

I remember 3053 was preserved way before; maybe its being stored at Ironbound.

Drove by Ironbound and spotted the Metro B, and its official number is 3057, not 3053 (my bad LOL). Also at the Cummins garage, spotted a NABI parked outside numbered 57xx (Greenville or Big Tree?)

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

First, a couple of questions:

When will the roster be updated? Just curious. That's all.

There's a rumor that some NJT buses in Southern New Jersey got flooded and destroyed due to Hurricane Sandy or Superstorm Sandy or whatever. Is that rumor...true? If so, what buses were lost?

Thanks in advance.