New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

Wow nice roster with every depot emblem, Ironbound's is the best looking one, in my opinion lol. Great work

Love the rarely seen Southern  Division emblems as they were not posted on the buses down here.

One question though, where is Baby NABIs 1626-1629?  Are they going to A & C at one point?  These buses are not accounted for.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the rarely seen Southern  Division emblems as they were not posted on the buses down here.

One question though, where is Baby NABIs 1626-1629?  Are they going to A & C at one point?  These buses are not accounted for.

Yes they are, they are at the Morris Garage.

So save for any recent moves, here is the NJT Depot by Depot Roster:

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Fleet_Roster

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Thanks to everyone who helped out by contributing... and to those who drove me nuts. Enjoy!

"Awesome!!! I am IN LOVE with Hilton's garage emblem! Ironbound's is really good too. "

So save for any recent moves, here is the NJT Depot by Depot Roster:

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Fleet_Roster

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_Jersey_Transit_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Thanks to everyone who helped out by contributing... and to those who drove me nuts. Enjoy!

As a suggestion for AC Bus you can use on the side the "Use this bus card" pic or something but other than that it looks good and conveient

I guess my services is no longer required since so many people were complaining that I wasn't giving up to date roster notifications. So, I will no longer do it. Sorry. Been busy trying to get things straighten with my life as well as accepting a position at Greyhound as a driver, if anyone gives a damn but who cares. So, goodbye.

And, Trevor, no beef on you my friend. Great work. Just miffed that people can't understand that I am busy and I try to do what I can yet some are so very rude. And, thus, my patience has run it's course........

I guess my services is no longer required since so many people were complaining that I wasn't giving up to date roster notifications. So, I will no longer do it. Sorry. Been busy trying to get things straighten with my life as well as accepting a position at Greyhound as a driver, if anyone gives a damn but who cares. So, goodbye.

And, Trevor, no beef on you my friend. Great work. Just miffed that people can't understand that I am busy and I try to do what I can yet some are so very rude. And, thus, my patience has run it's course........

Hey! CONGRATS with the Greyhound position! Be safe while driving! Thanks for your efforts with the roster. I appreciated it.

Congrats on the position looks like you will be enjoying the open road what ever segment you will be doing so good luck 

Sorry to hear your leaving, enjoyed your updates. Congrats on straightening out your life and getting a position within Greyhound.

Aw I'm sorry to hear you're leavin' man, I enjoyed your updates as well. Wish you the best of luck with Greyhound! :)

Good luck with Greyhound.Im sorry to see you stay end like this...Stay Strong!