New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only Egg Harbor buses on the 319 will be tracked

I really don't know about that. You were saying the Clever Devices up north need some sort of software update for them to work with BusTime and change the signs at the end of a run and whatnot, but I saw a 126 pull into the PABT earlier (with passengers) signed for Hoboken, unless the B/O did that manually.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

I really don't know about that. You were saying the Clever Devices up north need some sort of software update for them to work with BusTime and change the signs at the end of a run and whatnot, but I saw a 126 pull into the PABT earlier (with passengers) signed for Hoboken, unless the B/O did that manually.

Probably did it manually. When buses pull into the PABT (or whatever terminal they're headed to) the driver will put up the sign for the return trip so he/she won't have to set it later.

Orange is getting newer buses AGAIN?!

Orange still has quite a few Novas B's on the road, to this day. This delivery is making absolutely NO sense to me now. I don't get why they just didn't replace all of Orange's Novas at once, instead of retiring some, then sending NABI's to Hilton, and now (seemingly) sending more NABI's to Orange again to finally replace all of their Novas. Cause there's still a buncha Nova B's left at Hilton as well..-____-

Orange still has quite a few Novas B's on the road, to this day. This delivery is making absolutely NO sense to me now. I don't get why they just didn't replace all of Orange's Novas at once, instead of retiring some, then sending NABI's to Hilton, and now (seemingly) sending more NABI's to Orange again to finally replace all of their Novas. Cause there's still a buncha Nova B's left at Hilton as well..-____-

i agree with u 100%, no need for Orange to be NABI shuffling but if there one thing we should agree on:

Roach USA RTSs NEED TO TAKE THE PLANK DRIVE ASAP!!!!

I was on the 6383 on the 70-Short Hills Mall route going to Summit this morning.

And it broke down after we passed Hilton Garage ... not sure what happened,but it wouldn't move so we had to get on another bus.

Then later on in Irvington,I saw the 6383 again,this time going to Penn Station probably,so at least they fixed the bus.

I was on the 6383 on the 70-Short Hills Mall route going to Summit this morning.

And it broke down after we passed Hilton Garage ... not sure what happened,but it wouldn't move so we had to get on another bus.

Then later on in Irvington,I saw the 6383 again,this time going to Penn Station probably,so at least they fixed the bus.

You were on that bus? I saw it at Boyden & Springfield that same time! I was wondering why it wasn't moving.