New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest timo234

I saw #5804 on the 188 yesterday and on MyBusNow I saw #5801 on the 84; Loaned from Big Tree Garage.

wow and your right those buses are loaned from the big tree garage

Wonder why Orange is getting Hilton's 63XX's?

"They may actually be Orange's. Hilton's newest NABIs are from around 6330-6398. All the other 6300s belong to Orange. "

a lot of hilton's 58XX are appearing on Orange based routes as well

"Orange swapped about 20-25 buses with Hilton like last year. So Orange now has like 5830-5851, and Orange now has about 5975-6000. So the 58XXs you've been seeing probably really were Orange's. lol"

"They may actually be Orange's. Hilton's newest NABIs are from around 6330-6398. All the other 6300s belong to Orange. "

"Orange swapped about 20-25 buses with Hilton like last year. So Orange now has like 5830-5851, and Orange now has about 5975-6000. So the 58XXs you've been seeing probably really were Orange's. lol"

i thought Hilton had 6000, probably a typo lol

Hilton also has 6326-6329 

I saw the 6326 on the 1 going to Ivy Hill and I was on the 6327 going to Downtown.

"

Hilton also has 6326-6329 

I saw the 6326 on the 1 going to Ivy Hill and I was on the 6327 going to Downtown.

Yeah, you're probably right. I was just estimating. lol Cause I know Hilton & Orange were going back and forth a lot with receiving NABIs.

Also, I saw 6402 on the 96. I think it's safe to say Orange will be getting up to around 6435. "

"

Yeah, you're probably right. I was just estimating. lol Cause I know Hilton & Orange were going back and forth a lot with receiving NABIs.

Also, I saw 6402 on the 96. I think it's safe to say Orange will be getting up to around 6435. "

Not safe yet ....I saw 6412 on the 80 last night look's like greenville getting some of the 64xxx

Not safe yet ....I saw 6412 on the 80 last night look's like greenville getting some of the 64xxx

WTF. Orange still has a crapload of Novas left. They did this same back and forth stuff with the 6300s that went to Orange. What the frick is NJT doing?! I wonder where 6403-6311 is, then..

WTF. Orange still has a crapload of Novas left. They did this same back and forth stuff with the 6300s that went to Orange. What the frick is NJT doing?! I wonder where 6403-6311 is, then..

NJT is playing musical chairs with this latest batch. Orange, Greenville, Hilton, Meadowlands, Big Tree doing switcheroo like its ok to do so. WTF NJT?!?!