New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So,while I was in downtown earlier I saw the 5667 on the 11-Newark Hill Street

Which of course caught my attention,either it was a loaner or maybe Orange is keeping that bus?

But I think it was just loaned to them.

----

Checked up on it,and the 5667 is being shown on the 29.

Also on My Bus Now 6416 on the 80.

Edited by Silver Script

6403 - 6409 are at Newton Ave & 5368 - 5374 were sent to Washington Twp. sucks to see no more suburban nabi's at newton ave.

I shall take note of that and look for them

And Newton Ave will be like EHT if a NABI is on the 409 or 317, there's no reading lights

Heck, i even caught a 59xx NABI on the 316 in Wildwood via MyBusNow, and that was a Newton Ave run

Edited by mfs NJT459

supposedly Greenville sent 5388 - 5391 to Washington Twp. & there may be more on the way.

6403 - 6409 are at Newton Ave & 5368 - 5374 were sent to Washington Twp. sucks to see no more suburban nabi's at newton ave.

Today's sightings: 5390 on the 403 [Welcome back home 5390!], 5369 on the 400, 5371 on the 403, 6404 and 6405 at the newton Ave Garage, 6406 on the 404, 6407 on the 413, and 6408 parked at the Cherry Hill Mall.

Looks like Washington Twp got the breathing room they so desperately needed, it had gotten to the point that Newton Ave's spare ratio was endangered by Washington Twp. running out of serviceable buses on a daily basis, it got so bad that  trips were missed due to a lack of buses.  I'm glad NJT has listened to the Southern Division's plea and sent more buses down there.

Another question; will more 6400's come down to replace the wayward 5639/41 and 5797/98 buses, or are those buses stuck at Newton Ave?

Greenville is sending some of their NABIs to Fairview!  5241, 5242, 5243, 5244, 5253, 5254, 5257 is @ Fairview.

They are taking away from Fairview the MCIs w/restrooms.

what the hell is NJT doing with all this reshuffling of their fleet???

everyday NJT is shuffling...

Probably for the 126. They should be taking Neoplans instead.

Lol it'll be a funny thing if they put an MCI on one of the local routes.

I will love to see an MCI with restroom on the 87..All this shuffling they doing and COACH USA AND AC CORP Haven't got thier replacement's..Their Nova's need replaced ALREADY...  

Wow, First, Greenville sent some of their NABI buses to Washington Twp, then to Fairview, and now one gets sent to Hilton? Greenville is losing most of their suburban NABI buses.

it seems like Greenville will get the latest batch and in return are sending their suburban's to different garages... all we can do is either investigate, fan their routes, or sit and wait

From what I heard, Greenville will not be receiving any MCIs. As Greenville is receiving new NABIs, the are tranferring the older surburban NABIs to other garages.

Spotted MCI #7532(ex Fairview) working on the Rt 139 line!

It also had a Howell Garage logo decal on it!

Edited by Majestic412

From what I heard, Greenville will not be receiving any MCIs. As Greenville is receiving new NABIs, the are tranferring the older surburban NABIs to other garages.

Spotted MCI #7532(ex Fairview) working on the Rt 139 line!

It also had a Howell Garage logo decal on it!

I take it the Suburban NABI's are going to South Jersey?