New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not to mention there's still a crapton of Novas at Orange. I saw 1415, 1473, and 1514 all back to back on the Bloomfield bound 94 this morning. "

That's where I saw the bulk of Orange's Novas back in September/October. Along the Stuyvesant Ave area in Irvington/Union

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...and still no Coach USA NABIs.

That is strange because 6503 was seen by a member here a few months ago waiting to go in service at Coach Usa. What the hell has happened to the last 47 buses or so?  The highest number I heard in service was 6491 at Broadway bus in Bayonne.

That is strange because 6503 was seen by a member here a few months ago waiting to go in service at Coach Usa. What the hell has happened to the last 47 buses or so?  The highest number I heard in service was 6491 at Broadway bus in Bayonne.

I just saw 5755 back in service on the 40. The same route it was on when it hit head on with that ford passenger van when its driver died of a heart attack.

Took a long trip up to NYC today.

I know I'm gonna get some negative feedback about this, but I think Howell should loan some Suburban Neoplans for the 139. They're very comfortable and can seat a lot of people.

Also saw like 6 DesignLines today.

No reclining seats, no dice.

I'm seeing 7209 and 7213 on the 139 now. Nice how this shit wasn't out earlier when I was on the 139...

Quite the odd site today, Neoplans on the 70 in Irvington and I'm only bringing that up because you would usually see those on the 70 on weekends only.

But the more surprising thing that I saw in Irvington was the Go Bus Nabi 6395 on the 37 around 4:25pm, yep I never saw that one coming.

I'm thinking Hilton has a huge shortage of buses. Didnt they give some to Big Tree, Wash. Twp, and also help with the 126? "

I'm thinking Hilton has a huge shortage of buses. Didnt they give some to Big Tree, Wash. Twp, and also help with the 126? "

I think.

But lately on My Bus Now I noticed at least 2-5870's Nabi's being used on the 1 although it could be more times than that and I'm not aware

But it makes you also wonder what about Ironbound? I see so many Nabi's from Orange on the 62 almost everyday, like right now I noticed the 6286 and 5848,5839 on My Bus Now

I think.

But lately on My Bus Now I noticed at least 2-5870's Nabi's being used on the 1 although it could be more times than that and I'm not aware

But it makes you also wonder what about Ironbound? I see so many Nabi's from Orange on the 62 almost everyday, like right now I noticed the 6286 and 5848,5839 on My Bus Now

Oh found out the reason behind Orange nabi's being used on the 62. Orange is splitting the line with Ironbound as of now supposedly from what the drivers been telling me.

Edited by jayden 973

• 3 weeks later...

This might be of some interest for the people doing the updates:

Oradell is assisting Meadowlands with the 320

Meadowlands is assisting Ironbound with the 111 and 115 if needed

Yours truly came to visit the old Meadowlands garage while I was on vacation from the hound. These changes were verified by my fellow bus operators at Meadowlands.

• 2 weeks later...

While I was in Downtown earlier I saw Coach USA Nabi's 

6503 on the 31-Penn Station 

6505 on the 31-Dover St.

And 6514 on the 24B

Great catch let us know if you spot any numbers higher than 6538 supposedly the last Nabi bus.

Edited by busdude2

Thanks though this would of been a picture post instead had I remembered to take my Camera Phone and will do unless someone else spots it first.

Are they plain white with the red, blue C on the side ? Or do they have the solid blue bottom ?