[tracking] Bus Ops Uniforms Website

Acela Express

Uniforms are being shipped via UPS through Lion Uniforms Group, found here: http://www.lionuniformgroup.com

You can sign-in by going to Internet Store -> Customer Logon.

You'll be prompted for a user name and password--

-- user name: nyct[insert pass number here] (ex: nyct111999)

-- password: last four of your social security.

You'll then be prompted to change your password with a "password expired" message.

After changing your password to their guidelines, you'll be able to see your order history and such, and whether your uniforms were shipped yet or not. Lion Uniforms will not ship until all items are ready to be shipped at once, to save on shipping and handling costs.

Hope this helps.

Uniforms are being shipped via UPS through Lion Uniforms Group, found here: http://www.lionuniformgroup.com

You can sign-in by going to Internet Store -> Customer Logon.

You'll be prompted for a user name and password--

-- user name: nyct[insert pass number here] (ex: nyct111999)

-- password: last four of your social security.

You'll then be prompted to change your password with a "password expired" message.

After changing your password to their guidelines, you'll be able to see your order history and such, and whether your uniforms were shipped yet or not. Lion Uniforms will not ship until all items are ready to be shipped at once, to save on shipping and handling costs.

Hope this helps.

That website is a piece of shit. It only works with Internet Explorer , the third most used browser, and most exploited of any browser. I've ordered long sleeve shirts the first week they took over MTA uniform operations (September 2nd) and they still haven't shipped as of yet. VF solutions wasn't that great ,but no matter what my order would always ship to me within a week to a week and a half.

Yeah, I hear that, WillBx718.

The students from the TA81511 class was fitted on 8/31/11 and it takes 'em this long to get the uniforms to their employees. SMH. This one operator in Staten Island I spoke to at Zerega, who's still a probie, said it took him 3 months to get his gear, form VF Solutions.

And I forgot to include the browser information about the Lion's website, as I use Apple's Safari browser and it didn't work for me, that is until I launched IE. Another *SMH*.

Isn't GK supposed to get around to sending a catalog at some point? No one's gotten anything yet except that index card with the phone number on it.

They were supposed to, but like this whole botched uniform contract that hasn't happened yet. Once I seen the way you had to log in the first time I was oh boy SMDH!!! and when I called the customer service cause chrome was only allowing me to see one line of text only, and they told me only IE compatible, I was like WTF.

Is there somewhere where we can buy uniforms ???

If I make it I really dont wanna wait long for a uniform

Like in the Post Office everyone goes to "Franks" on

Tremont Ave how about us ??????????????????

No dice on just buying uniform stuff like everyone else in the city can with us. I went to AD Meyers in Brooklyn on Flatbush ave, and the guy in the store was saying they were trying to talk to NYCTA about letting them supply uniforms for us. It would be great if they did get clearance I mean they're only blocks away from 130 livingston, and it would be much more easier to just buy stuff you need when you needed, instead of going through the online store. I've been reinstated for over 6 months now and still have no long sleeve shirts or any ties I didn't already have from years back.

Is there somewhere where we can buy uniforms ???

If I make it I really dont wanna wait long for a uniform

Like in the Post Office everyone goes to "Franks" on

Tremont Ave how about us ??????????????????

Best you could probably do is get a patch from the Transit Museum Store and iron it on to your blue shirt B)

Ironically enough you can 6 patches for 10 bucks here LOL

http://www.pinspatchesandmore.com/catalog/item/1694545/5425306.htm

I guess it's an option if you don't want to wait...

according to the uniform company they don't have a lot of items in stock. I was told they are are trying to get the remaining items from vfsolutions. I am trying to get the new RTO coat and sweater. They have conductors right now posting and in school car wearing regular blue shirts. I also see station agents wearing blue shirts now.

according to the uniform company they don't have a lot of items in stock. I was told they are are trying to get the remaining items from vfsolutions. I am trying to get the new RTO coat and sweater. They have conductors right now posting and in school car wearing regular blue shirts. I also see station agents wearing blue shirts now.

Yeah we've switched back blue uniforms as of July 1st. We've also got new blue coats , exactly like the burgundy ones we had. And they keep telling people different stuff. I was told they have certain uniform items , but haven't been given the go ahead by TA to start issuing them.

Yeah we've switched back blue uniforms as of July 1st. We've also got new blue coats , exactly like the burgundy ones we had. And they keep telling people different stuff. I was told they have certain uniform items , but haven't been given the go ahead by TA to start issuing them.

That's hilarious. Didn't it cost them millions to switch to the white shirts. Cost cutting at its best. We also have the new blue coats in RTO, but the uniform company doesn't have them in stock.

I called Lion last week and was told by their rep that the TA is reviewing the status of each employee who had previous orders placed with VF Solutions to see who is still working there and hasn't since resigned or w/e. I gave him my pass and he said that the entire order (which is everything since I received nothing) is ready to go, but that the TA has not approved them to send anything yet. I don't know if this would also affect an order if you pay for it yourself, because if not, I'd just as soon pay for my own sweater since some supervision have asked that non-uniform jackets, sweaters, etc be taken off when on the train.

I called Lion last week and was told by their rep that the TA is reviewing the status of each employee who had previous orders placed with VF Solutions to see who is still working there and hasn't since resigned or w/e. I gave him my pass and he said that the entire order (which is everything since I received nothing) is ready to go, but that the TA has not approved them to send anything yet. I don't know if this would also affect an order if you pay for it yourself, because if not, I'd just as soon pay for my own sweater since some supervision have asked that non-uniform jackets, sweaters, etc be taken off when on the train.

Check your PMs.

Check your PMs.

That's hilarious. Didn't it cost them millions to switch to the white shirts. Cost cutting at its best. We also have the new blue coats in RTO, but the uniform company doesn't have them in stock.

Yep it cost them millions to make the switch. But since the governing body of stations (rto) decided to have agents back in blue. Plus the white uniform was costing too much money with all the non standard issued colors and extra uniform attire such as the vest and blazer. And the charcoal grey pants costs about $31 each pair. The whole station agent uniform allotment was about $900 compared to $537 when we were in blue. Also contact gk about my orders, they said they should get shipments thus friday and will send them right out to. We'll see.

Yep it cost them millions to make the switch. But since the governing body of stations (rto) decided to have agents back in blue. Plus the white uniform was costing too much money with all the non standard issued colors and extra uniform attire such as the vest and blazer. And the charcoal grey pants costs about $31 each pair. The whole station agent uniform allotment was about $900 compared to $537 when we were in blue. Also contact gk about my orders, they said they should get shipments thus friday and will send them right out to. We'll see.

Does anyone know where can i buy/get those MTA Hat, i see sometimes Bus Operators waring it.... Also those long blue shiny jackets, i've seen it on Station agents and some Line supervisors ......... I would really like to have one of those jackets...

Best you could probably do is get a patch from the Transit Museum Store and iron it on to your blue shirt ;)

Ironically enough you can 6 patches for 10 bucks here LOL

http://www.pinspatchesandmore.com/catalog/item/1694545/5425306.htm

I guess it's an option if you don't want to wait...

Does anyone know where can i buy/get those MTA Hat, i see sometimes Bus Operators waring it.... Also those long blue shiny jackets, i've seen it on Station agents and some Line supervisors ......... I would really like to have one of thoswe jackets...

Well the coats are given to specific titles only right now which I believe are only station agents and surface dispatchers and I believe rto. If you get cool wit someone you can give them the money to order one for you. I did that with a bus operator to get a commando sweater . And the hats can be bought at certain train stations. A Guy at parkchester used to sell mta gear before they renovated the station. You had to just show em your pass before he'd sell anything to you. And I heard at zerega there's a guy the sells gear as well. I'm sure there's numerous places around the city you can get gear, just ask around.

Thanks boss...... so as a S.A do u get jackets?? do you want to hook me up with one?? ;-) of course i will give u the money, what ever it is, no problem. Or someone else here willing to get me one??? I am a car inspector and we get nothing!!! since i work in the shop, i really dont get to know a lot of TO, BO. SA...

zerega ave station is a #6 line station right?? i'll check it there...

Well the coats are given to specific titles only right now which I believe are only station agents and surface dispatchers and I believe rto. If you get cool wit someone you can give them the money to order one for you. I did that with a bus operator to get a commando sweater . And the hats can be bought at certain train stations. A Guy at parkchester used to sell mta gear before they renovated the station. You had to just show em your pass before he'd sell anything to you. And I heard at zerega there's a guy the sells gear as well. I'm sure there's numerous places around the city you can get gear, just ask around.

Thanks boss...... so as a S.A do u get jackets?? do you want to hook me up with one?? ;-) of course i will give u the money, what ever it is, no problem. Or someone else here willing to get me one??? I am a car inspector and we get nothing!!! since i work in the shop, i really dont get to know a lot of TO, BO. SA...

zerega ave station is a #6 line station right?? i'll check it there...

It's the zerega bus training facility. I should've been more descriptive. And right now this uniform company we got still hasn't shipped any items I've ordered as allotments, so I would say wait a while before buying anything. But in the future you could send me the money thru paypal, and I'll order it for you.

Archived