[tracking] Bus Ops Uniforms Website

Acela Express

Now they're saying early November...

I tell you this company is full of shit. They told me the stuff I order should be delivered to them last friday, and they would ship it immediately to me then. Well it's been a week and their site still shows my stuff "In Process". It's been almost 2 months since I placed my order and nothing has shipped yet???. I know VF wasn't the greatest either but in their defense whatever I ordered online always shipped to me door within 5-9 days from time of order.

Well, I just received my package this morning via UPS, and got everything I ordered on fitting day.

Got the depot hats too, along with a winter-beanie hat. Not really a fan of the "caps" they sent, so I'ma just do my own custom fitted with the Flatbush Depot logo on the front via New Era.

Well, I just received my package this morning via UPS, and got everything I ordered on fitting day.

Got the depot hats too, along with a winter-beanie hat. Not really a fan of the "caps" they sent, so I'ma just do my own custom fitted with the Flatbush Depot logo on the front via New Era.

hey.... good to know that you got the stuffs.... what kind of caps is it?? if you don't want the caps, do you wanna sell them to me..... let me know how much. thanks buddy

Archived