Flushing bus photos from today 6/11/08

error46146

Buses all over the damn place, all of these photos were taken in 10 minutes (with the first 3 taken at the same minute cause they were coming one after another lol)

DSCN0070-2.jpg

DSCN0071-3.jpg

DSCN0072-2.jpg

DSCN0073-2.jpg

DSCN0075-3.jpg

DSCN0076-3.jpg

DSCN0078.jpg

RSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

And here's one more taken later:

DSCN0082-1.jpg

That is all, thanks for looking and enjoy your day !

Good luck 1st of all. How was the test? I took it last month and boi it wasn't easy as I thought, but I aced that sucka.

Math pwned me. Science im skeptical about. Rest of it was fine. Just hoping things came out good.

Flushing is a great place. Lots of nice people, bus drivers are friendly, its just more busier than chinatown lol.

Math pwned me. Science im skeptical about. Rest of it was fine. Just hoping things came out good.

Flushing is a great place. Lots of nice people, bus drivers are friendly, its just more busier than chinatown lol.

I'm not going 2 front Math pawned me also....lawd know I had 2 guess a lot of the questions but I got a 420 on the Math and when I seen that I my stress just went away lol. The bus drivers isn't that friendly a Q20A driver tried to moe me down while trying to a video of a TMC RTS-06 Q19. Yes the area is lovely

Lol well that is an exception i guess. The CP drivers are nice, especially this one driver I met on the Q65 9935. It was raining that day and we were talking about the election and the recession. He finished one of his runs and was taking a few minute break @ sutphin and I was heading to flushing and he waved me up and said to wait outside the doors, then we just started talking. It was quite nice xD

Lol well that is an exception i guess. The CP drivers are nice, especially this one driver I met on the Q65 9935. It was raining that day and we were talking about the election and the recession. He finished one of his runs and was taking a few minute break @ sutphin and I was heading to flushing and he waved me up and said to wait outside the doors, then we just started talking. It was quite nice xD

Now that's cool

Nice photos.

That is such a nice area, i wish i had the $ to move there.

- Andy

flushing is dirty and overcrowded,yes there are some nice parts away from the commercial areas,think of it like chinatown with a little bit more space. When somebody thinks of nice areas in Queens,Flushing isn't on top of the list.

Nice photos.

That is such a nice area, i wish i had the $ to move there.

- Andy

Not during rush hours in Downtown Flushing... believe me, I've had to live it every day for the past... since September. Too crowded and dirty, especially by the subway station. Go up Main Street past the Queens Botanical Garden or up Northern Boulevard and it gets nice. Where I live in Flushing is very quiet.

The bus drivers isn't that friendly a Q20A driver tried to moe me down while trying to a video of a TMC RTS-06 Q19. Yes the area is lovely

That is being more than friendly my friend. He wanted to give you an upclose shot of the bus...........

Archived