Pre employment screening

Minuet

When you go for pre employment, they informed me I have to also take a UA test, do they give you privacy, someone told me they watch you and frisk you , is that true. It is hard to do your business in a cup when someone is in the same place as you,when I had other screenings in different employments, they just tell you dont flush and dont turn on the water, and they give you a time limit with privacy, How do they conduct this test, its kind of hard to believe they frisk you, that is against your rights, it is not like you are on parol or anything like that where they would ask you this. Any new people that did the pre employment can tell me what I am going to expect and how long they will have me there? I dont want to tell my existing job about what i am doing cause where i currently work, everyone is leaving the company and is making it hard for me to take off of work so I am trying to tell them I will work a half a day, so this way I can have a round about time this first process will be over.

They don't watch you, so you don't have to worry about them seeing your ding-ding. They have you pick out a cup from the drawer which is full of sealed cups, each sealed cup has two tubes in them. After you pick one they will open it up, mark the stopping point, tell you to rinse your hand (no soap), put your hat, coat, etc, in a locker (you keep on your pants, shirt, shoes), then go into the bathroom (they tell you which one), and fill the cup to the line. Do not flush the toilet either. The toilet is filled with blue dye, so you can't cheat by putting toilet water in the cup. You come out, they fill the two smaller tubes with the urine, seal them, they have you read the number on the sheet you fill out, to have you make sure the numbers match, you initial the two tubes. Then they seal them in a bag, you carry the bag with the two tubes, follow the examiner to the a storage drawer, place it in the drawer, they give you a copy, and that is it. Before they seal the urine, they will test for sugar (diabetes).

Only test you have to worry about is the hernia test. Drop your streaked undies, bend you funky a$$ over, feel those ice cold gloves grip your babies, and cough. Just don't fart when you cough.......

Archived