Former CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs, Passes away

tvega961

Thanks to the iPod, I avoided many a confrontation with other passengers on Public transit concerning their ratchet behavior. I could put on the headphones, turn the volume up [if necessary] and drown out the cell phone yakking, crying babies, dreadful tinny rap songs coming out of their phones, and crazy rantings of fellow passengers.

After a potentially rotten ride salvaged by my iPod, I always said "Steve Jobs, your a God!";):tup:

Can one imagine if there was no Apple.....im not a big fan of Apple, but I do own a ipod touch which is just amazing in everyway one can think of. The ipod wiped out the walkman & cd players. I remember the first time i bought an ipod, it the was greatest thing i ever seen; something that could hold all of your songs instead of carrying around a bunch of cds. He changed life as we know it.

RIP Steve Jobs.

And to think he was behind Toy Story, something I did not know. One of my favorite movies that I enjoy still to this day.

For anyone out there, it just shows you dont need a college degree to change the world.

The man who gave Pixar a chance (that single handedly saved Disney's butt even though Disney was going to let them walk under that idiot Eisner).. to a man that gave us the ipod and stuff. I have an ipod touch and that is like my 'crack', I always have to play or use some apps on it. I can't imagine life without it.

This is a very sad day, RIP Jobs, you made this world a happier place.

Wow. You *are* an apple fanboy...

Metsfan is the not only Steve Jobs/Apple fan. I was in Albany, NY at the Crossgates Mall this past Saturday(Columbus Holiday weekend)and there was several e-cards/personal cards posted at the front of the Apple store there.

I am sure there was other Apple stores across America and internationally that also had those RIP cards as well.:eek:

Wow. You *are* an apple fanboy...

Metsfan is the not only Steve Jobs/Apple fan. I was in Albany, NY at the Crossgates Mall this past Saturday(Columbus Holiday weekend)and there was several e-cards/personal cards posted at the front of the Apple store there.

I am sure there was other Apple stores across America and internationally that also had those RIP cards as well.:eek:

There is Stores filled with Post-Its and personal messages, pictures, candles, flowers of his passing. I was in SoHo the other day and half of the outside of the store is covered in Post-Its.

There is Stores filled with Post-Its and personal messages, pictures, candles, flowers of his passing. I was in SoHo the other day and half of the outside of the store is covered in Post-Its.

Archived