Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tvega961

Former CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs, Passes away

Thanks to the iPod, I avoided many a confrontation with other passengers on Public transit concerning their ratchet behavior. I could put on the headphones, turn the volume up [if necessary] and drown out the cell phone yakking, crying babies, dreadful tinny rap songs coming out of their phones, and crazy rantings of fellow passengers.

After a potentially rotten ride salvaged by my iPod, I always said "Steve Jobs, your a God!";):tup:

Can one imagine if there was no Apple.....im not a big fan of Apple, but I do own a ipod touch which is just amazing in everyway one can think of. The ipod wiped out the walkman & cd players. I remember the first time i bought an ipod, it the was greatest thing i ever seen; something that could hold all of your songs instead of carrying around a bunch of cds. He changed life as we know it.

RIP Steve Jobs.

And to think he was behind Toy Story, something I did not know. One of my favorite movies that I enjoy still to this day.

For anyone out there, it just shows you dont need a college degree to change the world.

The man who gave Pixar a chance (that single handedly saved Disney's butt even though Disney was going to let them walk under that idiot Eisner).. to a man that gave us the ipod and stuff. I have an ipod touch and that is like my 'crack', I always have to play or use some apps on it. I can't imagine life without it.

This is a very sad day, RIP Jobs, you made this world a happier place.

What a huge loss. Instead of some commentary, I'll list all the apple stuff I ever bought in no particular order.

564d2a5a.jpg

9bc80aa6.jpg

a5b18e5a.jpg

d7475bf2.jpg

efc15869.jpg

d9b7ec50.jpg

e44a0199.jpg

70458f6f.jpg

50479dd7.jpg

1e9b32d6.jpg

0736f9c4.jpg

My first, from 1992:

bfd1cc18.jpg

46f66d75.jpg

- A

Wow. You *are* an apple fanboy...

Metsfan is the not only Steve Jobs/Apple fan. I was in Albany, NY at the Crossgates Mall this past Saturday(Columbus Holiday weekend)and there was several e-cards/personal cards posted at the front of the Apple store there.

I am sure there was other Apple stores across America and internationally that also had those RIP cards as well.:eek:

Wow. You *are* an apple fanboy...

Metsfan is the not only Steve Jobs/Apple fan. I was in Albany, NY at the Crossgates Mall this past Saturday(Columbus Holiday weekend)and there was several e-cards/personal cards posted at the front of the Apple store there.

I am sure there was other Apple stores across America and internationally that also had those RIP cards as well.:eek:

There is Stores filled with Post-Its and personal messages, pictures, candles, flowers of his passing. I was in SoHo the other day and half of the outside of the store is covered in Post-Its.

There is Stores filled with Post-Its and personal messages, pictures, candles, flowers of his passing. I was in SoHo the other day and half of the outside of the store is covered in Post-Its.