State Politicians Receive Threating E-Mails Calling For Higher Taxes On The Rich

R68 Subway Car

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/10/06/2011-10-06_albany_bigs_get_emails_warning_of_violence_if_tax_on_rich_expires.html

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I do not want ever hear from these leftists again about the tea party being racist or violent! The tea party NEVER does this shit! The next time I hear of these leftist rant about tea party violence, remember this article! This is the philosophy of the savages protesting down there at Zuccotti Park. These people are ******* stalinists.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/10/06/2011-10-06_albany_bigs_get_emails_warning_of_violence_if_tax_on_rich_expires.html

I do not want ever hear from these leftists again about the tea party being racist or violent! The tea party NEVER does this shit! The next time I hear of these leftist rant about tea party violence, remember this article! This is the philosophy of the savages protesting down there at Zuccotti Park. These people are ******* stalinists.

not only that, you remember the Wisconsin protests, and the animalistic behavior that went on there.

I'm afraid to say it but this should be expected. People are frustrated. I mean I'm employed and earning well and able to eat at expensive restaurants and such, meanwhile I see more and more homeless folks on 5th Avenue, which is certainly not the norm. I don't necessarily agree with the tactics, but the politicians in Washington need to wake up and start working. As far as I'm concerned they are doing NOTHING, be it for the rich, the middle class or the poor. We need a comprehensive immigration bill and a comprehensive JOBS bill. Instead we have nothing but deadlock. Two parties that can't get anything done. I say get rid of all of them and start over again! :mad: I also want them to stop BS-ing and get tough on China! Pass the bill already to penalize them for devalutating their currency! :mad:

The tax code needs to be simplified so EVERYONE pays their fair share, this way the rich and the upper middle class wouldn't be overtaxed and we need to do away with the abuse that's going on in the welfare system. :mad::mad:

People are pissed off because the government is doing nothing except cater to the rich by generally leaving things alone.

People elected Obama demanding CHANGE and all he has done is attempt to play nice within the lines of the existing system which DOES NOT WORK. He has not confronted the corruption and incompetence in his own party, much less drawn on the populism that elected him to dethrone the corporations and their congressional lackeys who continue to oppose him on the hopes that they can get an incompetent big business shill like Mitt Romney elected in 2012 (follow the money trail if you don't believe this!)

People have the right to voice their displeasure with government (or lack thereof) at every level - this is an inherent American right and if you don't believe in that then you can go live in China where the government tells YOU what to do, say, and think.

I don't like your opinions, I consider them stupid, naive, overly simplistic, and ill informed - but you still have the right to have and voice them.

It's amazing how many of the pro-rich/trust-the-businessmen faction in this forum only seem to like free speech when it is convenient for them.

In America we have government BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE. That means the government derives its authority FROM the people. When the people no longer wish to be governed by a government - for serious, long standing abuses, they have not only the right but the DUTY to overthrow them and replace them with suitable elected representative leadership:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

The people have been ROBBED and they want government to do something about it. They will be rightfully pissed off and discontent until justice is meted out with the swiftness and the force it deserves. Given enough time and provocation, they will mete it out themselves if they have to. History of not only America, but every society in the world has shown this lesson to be true time and time again.

If your sister was raped and you told a cop who shrugged and said "rapists have rights too" I bet you'd be sending the police commissioner some nasty letters...so don't get it twisted with more double standards.

People are pissed off because the government is doing nothing except cater to the rich by generally leaving things alone.

People elected Obama demanding CHANGE and all he has done is attempt to play nice within the lines of the existing system which DOES NOT WORK. He has not confronted the corruption and incompetence in his own party, much less drawn on the populism that elected him to dethrone the corporations and their congressional lackeys who continue to oppose him on the hopes that they can get an incompetent big business shill like Mitt Romney elected in 2012 (follow the money trail if you don't believe this!)

People have the right to voice their displeasure with government (or lack thereof) at every level - this is an inherent American right and if you don't believe in that then you can go live in China where the government tells YOU what to do, say, and think.

I don't like your opinions, I consider them stupid, naive, overly simplistic, and ill informed - but you still have the right to have and voice them.

It's amazing how many of the pro-rich/trust-the-businessmen faction in this forum only seem to like free speech when it is convenient for them.

Well for what it's worth, I plan on voting for Romney... He plans on getting tough on China and that's a start for me already... :cool: :tup:

Well for what it's worth, I plan on voting for Romney... He plans on getting tough on China and that's a start for me already... :cool: :tup:

That is the ONLY thing about his platform I like but I believe that he will fold like a 2-7 offsuit in the hands of Phil Ivey the second his corporate backers balk at the mere suggestion.

I do not want ever hear from these leftists again about the tea party being racist or violent! The tea party NEVER does this shit! The next time I hear of these leftist rant about tea party violence, remember this article! This is the philosophy of the savages protesting down there at Zuccotti Park. These people are ******* stalinists.This is the result of all the class warfare rhetoric spewed by the likes of Obama. I blame Obama and the leftist demagogues for this.

not only that, you remember the Wisconsin protests, and the animalistic behavior that went on there.

this way the rich and the upper middle class wouldn't be overtaxed and we need to do away with the abuse that's going on in the welfare system. :mad::mad:

Seriously, what the hell? Calm down, guys. Even when I voice MY opinions, I use a much more rational tone. And I'm someone who feels VERY strongly about their beliefs.

Your pretend partisan outrage is cute, even if its misguided.

Seriously, what the hell? Calm down, guys. Even when I voice MY opinions, I use a much more rational tone. And I'm someone who feels VERY strongly about their beliefs.

What the hell is right... I don't know what in the world you're talking about. You clearly don't know anything about me... B)

[/url]

This is the result of all the class warfare rhetoric spewed by the likes of Obama. I blame Obama and the leftist demagogues for this.

Both the tea party and the wall street protester have there idiots so stop saying the tea party has never did anything wrong, I fight for what right doesn't matter if it republican or democrat. we need to work together instead of fighting each other.

Since when do liberals advocate violence? I thought they were all peaceful people and all the conservatives were violent hatemongers?

Chairman Mao and Fidel Castro were to the left of American liberals and they weren't non-violent IIRC. If someone has their foot on your throat I don't think it matters, liberal or conservative, you'll do what it takes to relieve the pressure. If someone appears to threaten you, your family, your way of living/lifestyle, I don't think a normal human being is going to take it. It appears that quite a few people do feel threatened by what's happened to their way of living and their future. Are they supposed to sit quietly and accept it ? IIRC there were quite a few people in Germany last century who stood silently while they were being set up for the loss of their freedom, lifestyle, and ultimately their lives. All it takes is for a few good people to stand silently on the sidelines laughing and criticizing others. Before you know it the wolf is at YOUR door. Just my opinion, though. Carry on.

Archived