Screwing up Broadway-Fantasy Map

VWM

There is no way that both Astoria and Whitehall can handle 2 trains terminating there, thats just too much. A (Q) and <Q> with different teriminals is just as dumb, atleast make them a local and express or ahve the <Q> an extra in addition to the (;) train. Though the <B> isnt a total loss. Other then that, the map does what you wanted, it f**ks Broadway.

There is no way that both Astoria and Whitehall can handle 2 trains terminating there, thats just too much. A (Q) and <Q> with different teriminals is just as dumb, atleast make them a local and express or ahve the <Q> an extra in addition to the (;) train. Though the <B> isnt a total loss. Other then that, the map does what you wanted, it f**ks Broadway.

Why do you need a <B> and <Q>? Also why would you have the <Q> and (Q) serve seperate areas of Brooklyn?

(Q) has no access to a train yard, that's not going to work. (W) otoh would have 2 yards which is more than enough for it.

Really, i was trying to mess it up, read the damn title.

I like it, but what the hell? 6 services on Bway? you surely screwed the line completely and the Brooklyn portion is just terrible IMO, the (Q)<Q> have to be together, not far away and why does the <B> have to go to Coney island instead of the (W)? I would switch that up and the lower Manhattan portion is just a plain mess, especially Whitehall street.

ALSO how is the <Q> gonna terminate at 57 street when the <B> (N) trains go to 2nd avenue using that tunnel?

thats all I had to say.

Really, i was trying to mess it up, read the damn title.

Yes i know, I read the tittle. It really makes me wonder about ones thought proses when they go "hey, how bad can i f**k something up?" You must have alot of time to think about it.

Why is there a picture of those the stickers on a DE30AC in your gallery?

They were cut-outs for the "Fella around the world" contest so when i went out to Montauk I decided i'd put them on a train in the sidings.

you folks need to read the title and stop picking on him. i was laughing at it. i wish it was true but we all know it can't.

How is it picking on him? I hardly know who he is. Plus him being a new poster, how am I to know he was joking.

Other people have made 'fantasy' proposals before and were 'serious' about it. I was just 'correcting' him on why it wouldn't work, thinking he was a noob that didn't know better.

Yes i know, I read the tittle. It really makes me wonder about ones thought proses when they go "hey, how bad can i f**k something up?" You must have alot of time to think about it.

Exactly, like i said before, I don't know the poster enough to tell if he was being serious or kidding about it. So to his 'supporters': calm the hell down.

you folks need to read the title and stop picking on him. i was laughing at it. i wish it was true but we all know it can't.

How is it picking on him? I hardly know who he is. Plus him being a new poster, how am I to know he was joking.

Other people have made 'fantasy' proposals before and were 'serious' about it. I was just 'correcting' him on why it wouldn't work, thinking he was a noob that didn't know better.

Exactly, like i said before, I don't know the poster enough to tell if he was being serious or kidding about it. So to his 'supporters': calm the hell down.

Archived