Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
VWM

Screwing up Broadway-Fantasy Map

Hey look at this map

I call it

..Screwing up Broadway!!!:):)

enjoy....

link

hehehe

Why do you need a <B> and <Q>? Also why would you have the <Q> and (Q) serve seperate areas of Brooklyn?

(Q) has no access to a train yard, that's not going to work. (W) otoh would have 2 yards which is more than enough for it.

There is no way that both Astoria and Whitehall can handle 2 trains terminating there, thats just too much. A (Q) and <Q> with different teriminals is just as dumb, atleast make them a local and express or ahve the <Q> an extra in addition to the (;) train. Though the <B> isnt a total loss. Other then that, the map does what you wanted, it f**ks Broadway.

you folks need to read the title and stop picking on him. i was laughing at it. i wish it was true but we all know it can't.

There is no way that both Astoria and Whitehall can handle 2 trains terminating there, thats just too much. A (Q) and <Q> with different teriminals is just as dumb, atleast make them a local and express or ahve the <Q> an extra in addition to the (;) train. Though the <B> isnt a total loss. Other then that, the map does what you wanted, it f**ks Broadway.

Why do you need a <B> and <Q>? Also why would you have the <Q> and (Q) serve seperate areas of Brooklyn?

(Q) has no access to a train yard, that's not going to work. (W) otoh would have 2 yards which is more than enough for it.

Really, i was trying to mess it up, read the damn title.

I like it, but what the hell? 6 services on Bway? you surely screwed the line completely and the Brooklyn portion is just terrible IMO, the (Q)<Q> have to be together, not far away and why does the <B> have to go to Coney island instead of the (W)? I would switch that up and the lower Manhattan portion is just a plain mess, especially Whitehall street.

ALSO how is the <Q> gonna terminate at 57 street when the <B> (N) trains go to 2nd avenue using that tunnel?

thats all I had to say.

Really, i was trying to mess it up, read the damn title.

Yes i know, I read the tittle. It really makes me wonder about ones thought proses when they go "hey, how bad can i f**k something up?" You must have alot of time to think about it.

This is a fantasy map. Meaning it would never really come true.

He was trying to screw it up..just playing around with the Bway line...

No need to be such a fuss..

Yeah, lighten up people, its supposed to be a joke. A pretty good one too I may add, it gave me a chuckle. Not everything on here is dead-on serious.

Why is there a picture of those the stickers on a DE30AC in your gallery?

They were cut-outs for the "Fella around the world" contest so when i went out to Montauk I decided i'd put them on a train in the sidings.

you folks need to read the title and stop picking on him. i was laughing at it. i wish it was true but we all know it can't.

How is it picking on him? I hardly know who he is. Plus him being a new poster, how am I to know he was joking.

Other people have made 'fantasy' proposals before and were 'serious' about it. I was just 'correcting' him on why it wouldn't work, thinking he was a noob that didn't know better.

Yes i know, I read the tittle. It really makes me wonder about ones thought proses when they go "hey, how bad can i f**k something up?" You must have alot of time to think about it.

Exactly, like i said before, I don't know the poster enough to tell if he was being serious or kidding about it. So to his 'supporters': calm the hell down.

How is it picking on him? I hardly know who he is. Plus him being a new poster, how am I to know he was joking.

Other people have made 'fantasy' proposals before and were 'serious' about it. I was just 'correcting' him on why it wouldn't work, thinking he was a noob that didn't know better.

Exactly, like i said before, I don't know the poster enough to tell if he was being serious or kidding about it. So to his 'supporters': calm the hell down.