Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Life Along The L Train Tour

Here's a tour that deals with the (L) Train taking place on 10/15/2011 and 11/19/2011.

Adults $45 Museum Members $30

Since its expansion to 8th Avenue in Manhattan in the 1930s, the L line has stimulated gentrification along its route. Jack Eichenbaum will lead the way through the West Village and meatpacking district— including a portion of the new Highline Park— and on to Bushwick and Williamsburg.

This seems to be an interested tour (Even if there's no Vintage Trains Running)

Here's a tour that deals with the (L) Train taking place on 10/15/2011 and 11/19/2011.

Really the garbage (L) line don't spend your on that crappy line $45 bucks it worth like 5 bucks. :tdown: Everyday the (L) train pisses me off even more.

Really the garbage (L) line don't spend your on that crappy line $45 bucks it worth like 5 bucks. :tdown: Everyday the (L) train pisses me off even more.

the (L) aint a bad line its just tricky to get good photos of it in some spots.

I do like the 14th Street segment of it, its a nice and fast line

the (L) aint a bad line its just tricky to get good photos of it in some spots.

I do like the 14th Street segment of it, its a nice and fast line

45 bucks for this??

T/M loves to rape people with these prices

With a bad Economy comes higher prices,if they don't raise prices they won't have fantrips or a museum for that matter.

:mad:

45 bucks for this??

T/M loves to rape people with these prices

With a bad Economy comes higher prices,if they don't raise prices they won't have fantrips or a museum for that matter.

:mad:

so they want $45 for a 'tour' of the (L) using the same R143s, that with a little bit of homework you could do yourself for much less.

It's a walking tour,not a train tour.

so they want $45 for a 'tour' of the (L) using the same R143s, that with a little bit of homework you could do yourself for much less.

It's a walking tour,not a train tour.

If you don't want to pay those prices, simply don't go on TM trips. Keep in mind though, if they don't bring in money ALL trips will eventually stop.

If you don't want to pay those prices, simply don't go on TM trips. Keep in mind though, if they don't bring in money ALL trips will eventually stop.

True but 45 for a tour of the L line? It should be no more then 30 or 35 max.

It is expensive, but that's what it is. I have never gone on one of these tours, it might be worth it or it might be a real bomb.

It is expensive, but that's what it is. I have never gone on one of these tours, it might be worth it or it might be a real bomb.

oh well thats even worse :eek:

No it's what people want otherwise they would not have these tours. Not everything about the subway revolves around trains.

oh well thats even worse :eek:

No it's what people want otherwise they would not have these tours. Not everything about the subway revolves around trains.