Life Along The L Train Tour

Daniel The Cool

Here's a tour that deals with the (L) Train taking place on 10/15/2011 and 11/19/2011.

Adults $45 Museum Members $30

Since its expansion to 8th Avenue in Manhattan in the 1930s, the L line has stimulated gentrification along its route. Jack Eichenbaum will lead the way through the West Village and meatpacking district— including a portion of the new Highline Park— and on to Bushwick and Williamsburg.

This seems to be an interested tour (Even if there's no Vintage Trains Running)

Here's a tour that deals with the (L) Train taking place on 10/15/2011 and 11/19/2011.

Really the garbage (L) line don't spend your on that crappy line $45 bucks it worth like 5 bucks. :tdown: Everyday the (L) train pisses me off even more.

Really the garbage (L) line don't spend your on that crappy line $45 bucks it worth like 5 bucks. :tdown: Everyday the (L) train pisses me off even more.

the (L) aint a bad line its just tricky to get good photos of it in some spots.

I do like the 14th Street segment of it, its a nice and fast line

the (L) aint a bad line its just tricky to get good photos of it in some spots.

I do like the 14th Street segment of it, its a nice and fast line

Archived