Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kamen Rider

There's a "Lady" on the MTA board

During the (MTA) Public Hearing on LI Bus at Hofras University, Nancy who was supposed to listen to riders and employees of Long Island Bus, however PIX11 Reporter Greg Mocker caught her texting for entire time on her phone.

During the (MTA) Public Hearing on LI Bus at Hofras University, Nancy who was supposed to listen to riders and employees of Long Island Bus, however PIX11 Reporter Greg Mocker caught her texting for entire time on her phone.

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-mccartney-gets-married-london-154012299.html

MTA board member Nancy Shevell is, as of today, the third Mrs. Sir Paul McCartney.

The 'new" Mrs. McCartney is a babe very cute so congrats to Paul:p. With that said, she typically of many (MTA) board member who only with the group due to political, money connections or both.

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-mccartney-gets-married-london-154012299.html

MTA board member Nancy Shevell is, as of today, the third Mrs. Sir Paul McCartney.

The 'new" Mrs. McCartney is a babe very cute so congrats to Paul:p. With that said, she typically of many (MTA) board member who only with the group due to political, money connections or both.

yea, and ?

$5 says Mocker is guilty of that once in a while. You're probibly the only person I can think of who wouldn't be bored to death at these meetings.

Yuki is being Yuki lol. I do agree Kamen to a point that these meetings can be boring:(. Watching paint dry can be more exciting lol.:)

With that said, the now "Mrs. McCartney" was acting rude at that meeting in question to those speakers prior to the June 2010 doomsday cuts.

She should have stepped away for a few minutes if she to answer that text or phone call. Part of her job as a board member is to listen riders/customers comments and complaints. Just my takes.

yea, and ?

$5 says Mocker is guilty of that once in a while. You're probibly the only person I can think of who wouldn't be bored to death at these meetings.

Yuki is being Yuki lol. I do agree Kamen to a point that these meetings can be boring:(. Watching paint dry can be more exciting lol.:)

With that said, the now "Mrs. McCartney" was acting rude at that meeting in question to those speakers prior to the June 2010 doomsday cuts.

She should have stepped away for a few minutes if she to answer that text or phone call. Part of her job as a board member is to listen riders/customers comments and complaints. Just my takes.

The Board should be made up of people who actually use the services that they administer. Most of these people think way too highly of themselves to ever think about getting on a bus or riding the subway.

Yet another reason why the MTA needs to be split up into separate divisions for auto, bus and rail transport...

The Board should be made up of people who actually use the services that they administer. Most of these people think way too highly of themselves to ever think about getting on a bus or riding the subway.

Yet another reason why the MTA needs to be split up into separate divisions for auto, bus and rail transport...

i wonder if Yoko Ono will be next on the MTA board hehe

Hey since the (MTA) board is filled with people who are rich we might as well add another celebrity lol.

i wonder if Yoko Ono will be next on the MTA board hehe

Hey since the (MTA) board is filled with people who are rich we might as well add another celebrity lol.

All the news I see calls her a "former" MTA Board member. I thought she's still there?