Service Changes for Columbus Day

Gorgor

Not to get off topic but (MTA) should always have an adjusted weekday holiday schedules for days like "Columbus Day", "Black Friday"(Day after Thanksgiving) and Christmas/New Years Eves. If (NJT) can have them on their rail and bus routes why not (NYCT)?

Some people are off from work and public schools closed. However ridership is different on those semi-holidays and thus make schedule changes assuming workers will leave early and start some rush hour only routes i.e (M98) and a few of the Manhattan 'express routes' by 3pm.

Not to get off topic but (MTA) should always have an adjusted weekday holiday schedules for days like "Columbus Day", "Black Friday"(Day after Thanksgiving) and Christmas/New Years Eves. If (NJT) can have them on their rail and bus routes why not (NYCT)?

Some people are off from work and public schools closed. However ridership is different on those semi-holidays and thus make schedule changes assuming workers will leave early and start some rush hour only routes i.e (M98) and a few of the Manhattan 'express routes' by 3pm.

IIRC, should be a weekday schedule.

Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

Wait, the M4 is being rerouted?

And the M1 is running tomo or cutting to 106?

All routes should be running to and from their terminals regularly via these reroutes. I'm pretty interested in this M4 reroute since it has to take 7th Avenue all the way down. Such torture for these operators.

IIRC, should be a weekday schedule.

Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

Wait, the M4 is being rerouted?

And the M1 is running tomo or cutting to 106?

All routes should be running to and from their terminals regularly via these reroutes. I'm pretty interested in this M4 reroute since it has to take 7th Avenue all the way down. Such torture for these operators.

(M4) also do this on Puerto Rican Day Parade via Columbus Av-59th St-7th Av from 110th to 32nd Sts as well.

Saint Patrick Day parade also sends M4 via Columbus Av-7th Av from 97th to 32nd Sts as well.

(M4) also do this on Puerto Rican Day Parade via Columbus Av-59th St-7th Av from 110th to 32nd Sts as well.

Saint Patrick Day parade also sends M4 via Columbus Av-7th Av from 97th to 32nd Sts as well.

Lex will be a bus zoo today. And the closure extends into the PM rush, impacting more expresses too.

All for people having fun??? And I wonder how 57 and 66 will still be open for cross-traffic?

Lex will be a bus zoo today. And the closure extends into the PM rush, impacting more expresses too.

All for people having fun??? And I wonder how 57 and 66 will still be open for cross-traffic?

Archived