Exam 2801

Richenyc

Hey,

Mta is giving me a hard-time, I went downtown(180 LIVING-STON) today for pre-employment and they told me they have to review the application, mind you i was suppose to be in the july 18 class, now they delaying the process. In 2008 i was being process for exam#2801, but i didn't have my permit so they put my application on hold. Then they had the hiring freeze for 3 years.In april they just up-lifted it, i kept in-contact with the staff analysts, in june i called and they told me that the freeze was uplifted, and they had ask me if i had gotten the permit, i said no, but i told them that am going to dmv the next day to get it, i went to dmv i passed the general,air-brake,pass endorsement, then i called Ms Proto @ Hr staff analyst, she told me to come down to 180 livingston St, to take the drug test, she then told me she only had a few spots left for the july 18 class, when i went downtown the next day she said"sorry i should've called u i gave up your spot in the class,u have to wait for the next class'. i was pissed off, then i got a letter 2 weeks to come down for pre-employent so i went today 10.10.2011 i gave all documents i waited and then they told me that i couldn't be process because they have to further review the application and that i will get a letter in the mail, i think that they are playing games with me i've waited so long and then they come up with more excuses, is there anything i could do? i was hoping i could get in the NOV 7, CLASS.

Hey,

Mta is giving me a hard-time, I went downtown(180 LIVING-STON) today for pre-employment and they told me they have to review the application, mind you i was suppose to be in the july 18 class, now they delaying the process. In 2008 i was being process for exam#2801, but i didn't have my permit so they put my application on hold. Then they had the hiring freeze for 3 years.In april they just up-lifted it, i kept in-contact with the staff analysts, in june i called and they told me that the freeze was uplifted, and they had ask me if i had gotten the permit, i said no, but i told them that am going to dmv the next day to get it, i went to dmv i passed the general,air-brake,pass endorsement, then i called Ms Proto @ Hr staff analyst, she told me to come down to 180 livingston St, to take the drug test, she then told me she only had a few spots left for the july 18 class, when i went downtown the next day she said"sorry i should've called u i gave up your spot in the class,u have to wait for the next class'. i was pissed off, then i got a letter 2 weeks to come down for pre-employent so i went today 10.10.2011 i gave all documents i waited and then they told me that i couldn't be process because they have to further review the application and that i will get a letter in the mail, i think that they are playing games with me i've waited so long and then they come up with more excuses, is there anything i could do? i was hoping i could get in the NOV 7, CLASS.

You went down for a second drug test I'm assuming, correct?

And you didn't take the BOSS yet, right?

Then call the EMP center to ask why's your application being placed under review.

Have patience.

It takes about 2 months before you're fully out of training and on your own once you're in.

You have a lengthy road ahead of you, guy.

You went down for a second drug test I'm assuming, correct?

And you didn't take the BOSS yet, right?

Then call the EMP center to ask why's your application being placed under review.

Have patience.

It takes about 2 months before you're fully out of training and on your own once you're in.

You have a lengthy road ahead of you, guy.

Archived