5693 in its new home

Blitz

Kingsbridge eh...? I passed by that depot on the BxM2 going to Riverdale... It seems like part of it has a slope or something... Doesn't look very big either. :eek:

That depot is bigger than u think. It's the building with the cars parked on top plus the building behind it

Kingsbridge eh...? I passed by that depot on the BxM2 going to Riverdale... It seems like part of it has a slope or something... Doesn't look very big either. :eek:

That depot is bigger than u think. It's the building with the cars parked on top plus the building behind it

I would imagine that it is. The weird thing was that there were guys from the depot outside by the entrance area of that ramp there gawking at our express bus as we passed by and were making our way up to Riverdale Avenue. I guess they were trying to make contact with the female driver, otherwise I didn't understand the silent communication, esp. since the BxM2 is out of Yonkers Depot. :confused:

I would imagine that it is. The weird thing was that there were guys from the depot outside by the entrance area of that ramp there gawking at our express bus as we passed by and were making our way up to Riverdale Avenue. I guess they were trying to make contact with the female driver, otherwise I didn't understand the silent communication, esp. since the BxM2 is out of Yonkers Depot. :confused:

As the bus looks good on the outside, I wonder how it looks on the inside....KB buses have a tendency to look like garbage on the inside...one reason why I've refused to ride their artics...

It was good when it came in this morning outside of the fact that most of the seats in the rear have the infamous 50/50 cushion painted split theme going. But now that they took it for a loop on the M35...it looks and smells like they have been using it as a homeless shelter forbade couple days. Plus there's a whole bunch of graffiti in the back now...damn kids

As the bus looks good on the outside, I wonder how it looks on the inside....KB buses have a tendency to look like garbage on the inside...one reason why I've refused to ride their artics...

It was good when it came in this morning outside of the fact that most of the seats in the rear have the infamous 50/50 cushion painted split theme going. But now that they took it for a loop on the M35...it looks and smells like they have been using it as a homeless shelter forbade couple days. Plus there's a whole bunch of graffiti in the back now...damn kids

I live about 2 or 3 blocks from KB; & it hurts to see my depot go less & Less by the minute... I believe 5693 was on the Bx41 if not Bx55 , yet never on the Bx9 '

Also, yesturday I was in class, and the Bx3 passed by in NovaBus/RTS/TMC , im not sure which it was, from WF #9086/5, i was extremely shocked. Because as you may know Bx3 is from KB , & the other day i saw a Orion V on the Bx7 in Wash Heights & 175 from WF also in service.. I really would like to know more about this! and Kb isnt all that small, everytime i get out of school and my mom drives by, i ask her to go drive behind so I can see all the busses that are ready to go, you always seem to see the Bx13 getting ready to dispatch & Everyday at about 3:15/20 I see Bx2 going into service saying...

Bx2 165 ST

via CONCOURSE. Bus hunting huh? I wish KB would have some Orion VII on the Bx7/10/3/20 and more :/

Sorry for the long paragraph lol..

I live about 2 or 3 blocks from KB; & it hurts to see my depot go less & Less by the minute... I believe 5693 was on the Bx41 if not Bx55 , yet never on the Bx9 '

Also, yesturday I was in class, and the Bx3 passed by in NovaBus/RTS/TMC , im not sure which it was, from WF #9086/5, i was extremely shocked. Because as you may know Bx3 is from KB , & the other day i saw a Orion V on the Bx7 in Wash Heights & 175 from WF also in service.. I really would like to know more about this! and Kb isnt all that small, everytime i get out of school and my mom drives by, i ask her to go drive behind so I can see all the busses that are ready to go, you always seem to see the Bx13 getting ready to dispatch & Everyday at about 3:15/20 I see Bx2 going into service saying...

Bx2 165 ST

via CONCOURSE. Bus hunting huh? I wish KB would have some Orion VII on the Bx7/10/3/20 and more :/

Sorry for the long paragraph lol..

Well that's a surprise, two decal buses at 126 now, though 5693 puts 5635 to shame. Hopefully that bus'll be in much better shape now that it's away from Kingsbridge.

Well after looking at 5693 up close, I figured out why it looks soo much better than 5635. If u get really close to the bus, you will realize that the blue stripe on 5693 is actually painted, not a decal. That's why it extends all the way to the front instead of stopping short like on 5635.

Well that's a surprise, two decal buses at 126 now, though 5693 puts 5635 to shame. Hopefully that bus'll be in much better shape now that it's away from Kingsbridge.

Well after looking at 5693 up close, I figured out why it looks soo much better than 5635. If u get really close to the bus, you will realize that the blue stripe on 5693 is actually painted, not a decal. That's why it extends all the way to the front instead of stopping short like on 5635.

Archived