Shrieking Subway Farebeaters Fight Back Against Cops Trying To Arrest Them

Nexis4Jersey

Those are his words, not mine.

Whoever's words they were....

@ B35 via Church: I was actually waiting on you to comment. You keep it real. Besides, I'd rather here this from you then you know who...

well, it's good to know I have a fanbase of at least 0.1.... lol :tup:

If you're getting arrested for something, you're better off not resisting arrest, period. Fighting with police or any other law enforcer is going make you look much more worse and you'll face more penalties besides the charges you're facing already.

You know it's bad when someone actually has to say somethin of this simplistic magnitude....

So much for common sense (or what should be registered as such)....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw the video and all I can say is great job by the cops. When I was younger (maybe 13 yrs.) I was at Canal Street (6) uptown platform and me and my friend hopped the turnstile. We did it because We did not want to pay the fare and then we got stopped by an undercover cop. So we got fined ($60.00 each) and moved on. I paid my fine and ever since then, I do not fare beat at all. Either pay the fare or pay a hefty fine. I learned my lesson, I'm never going to beat the fare ever again. Nowadays everything is more strict with higher fines and a possibility of spending a night in jail just for not paying 2.25. I hope these girls get what they deserve for being idiots.

If their student MetroCard wasn't working, there's the chance that the cops would've left them alone. That's the point I'm trying to make.

According to the video, this happened at 21:40 on a Friday night, so their Student MetroCards expired a little over an hour prior.

I KNOW you're not making excuses for these savages. "If" and "might" don't matter. There is no justification for their unwillingness to pay the fare and their ignorant, disrespectful, and ultimately violent response when confronted over the issue.

The cops were well within their rights and responsibilities to confront them over nonpayment of the fare, and to defend themselves after being attacked.

I KNOW you're not making excuses for these savages. "If" and "might" don't matter. There is no justification for their unwillingness to pay the fare and their ignorant, disrespectful, and ultimately violent response when confronted over the issue.

The cops were well within their rights and responsibilities to confront them over nonpayment of the fare, and to defend themselves after being attacked.

Yes, you would know I'm not making excuses for them, considering the fact that I never said that it was an excuse.

I'm saying that if their Student MetroCards were valid at the time they swiped in (even if they weren't going to a school-related activity), the offiicers might not have bothered to stop them. I'm stating a fact, not saying who's right or wrong.

It says that the cops tried to coax them out of the subway after they jumped the turnstiles. So they did have the chance to get away without paying a fine (though they wouldn't have gotten a ride). This time, I am saying that the girls were wrong because the cops tried to be lenient with them by not giving them a fine.

Archived