Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Circus Train!

engineerboy6561

The Ringling Bros. circus train is currently parked on a freight track in Cambridge, MA right next to the MIT campus; you can actually see it from one of the dorms here. I don't have a camera so I can't take photos, but I wonder if maybe it's going to be heading your way soon...

The Ringling Bros. circus train is currently parked on a freight track in Cambridge, MA right next to the MIT campus; you can actually see it from one of the dorms here. I don't have a camera so I can't take photos, but I wonder if maybe it's going to be heading your way soon...

Ah I remember that freight track from my 2 weeks at MIT last year. I would hear the horn in the evening, almost every day. But it came at noon one day and it shocked me like crazy!

I'm surprised it's parked on the secondary, since it's used for Amtrak Downeaster deadheads to/from South Sta.

Ah I remember that freight track from my 2 weeks at MIT last year. I would hear the horn in the evening, almost every day. But it came at noon one day and it shocked me like crazy!

I'm surprised it's parked on the secondary, since it's used for Amtrak Downeaster deadheads to/from South Sta.

Archived