Another one of those Subway Surfers on the BMT

mark1447

Theres a reason the train stopped for so long somebody notified the Crew..

The person is a moron for doing that and the person for posting it is MORE of a moron...

12-9's that happen because of stupid acts like this i DONT feel Sorry for...

One or two less Morons..

Theres a reason the train stopped for so long somebody notified the Crew..

The person is a moron for doing that and the person for posting it is MORE of a moron...

12-9's that happen because of stupid acts like this i DONT feel Sorry for...

One or two less Morons..

Bunch of a**holes and idiots.

He shoulda done it on the air train so they can see his face pressed up against the glass like that when the air train comes into a station. and best of all no crew to "blame" for this idiocy in that situation, as opposed to this one.

more ghetto TRASH

Bunch of a**holes and idiots.

He shoulda done it on the air train so they can see his face pressed up against the glass like that when the air train comes into a station. and best of all no crew to "blame" for this idiocy in that situation, as opposed to this one.

more ghetto TRASH

whats he hanging on anyway? :eek: the 160 sides are smooth theres nothing to grab on like the San Fransisco cable cars

Actually, there is something to hang on to. It's similar to a gutter found on the edge of a roof. From my observations, it collects rain and prevents it from leaking over the doors and windows. I guess so that the water won't cause any stains. It has enough room to place the tips of your fingers in for a good grip.

Here's a good photo displaying it (not sure what it's called): img_98658.jpg

Photo taken by Dave160.

whats he hanging on anyway? :eek: the 160 sides are smooth theres nothing to grab on like the San Fransisco cable cars

Actually, there is something to hang on to. It's similar to a gutter found on the edge of a roof. From my observations, it collects rain and prevents it from leaking over the doors and windows. I guess so that the water won't cause any stains. It has enough room to place the tips of your fingers in for a good grip.

Photo taken by Dave160.

Photo taken by Dave160.

hes hanging on that?! wow, the things people do for a thrill...

Photo taken by Dave160.

Just to make sure you know what I'm referring to, it's the ledge like structure with a hole that can be seen above the flag. Might wanna maximize the image to get a good look.

Honestly, that seems fun as hell. Thou it's definitely not worth losing a limb or my life for.

Just to make sure you know what I'm referring to, it's the ledge like structure with a hole that can be seen above the flag. Might wanna maximize the image to get a good look.

Honestly, that seems fun as hell. Thou it's definitely not worth losing a limb or my life for.

It's to keep rainwater from running down the sides of the car, accumulating in size, and then dropping in areas where it could cause passengers to get excessively wet. Remember the water accumulates and increases in volume as it cascades down the subway car's roof, meaning a light drizzle onto a train will cause thick, rapidly falling droplets of water down the car siding if those weren't there...which you wouldn't want to walk through.

It's also to keep larger volumes of water from repeatedly penetrating into areas of the car where moisture can do the most damage. Obviously of limited effectiveness, but the area around the window seal is always one of those areas of a subway car that "you have to watch out for" if it gets wet.

It's to keep rainwater from running down the sides of the car, accumulating in size, and then dropping in areas where it could cause passengers to get excessively wet. Remember the water accumulates and increases in volume as it cascades down the subway car's roof, meaning a light drizzle onto a train will cause thick, rapidly falling droplets of water down the car siding if those weren't there...which you wouldn't want to walk through.

It's also to keep larger volumes of water from repeatedly penetrating into areas of the car where moisture can do the most damage. Obviously of limited effectiveness, but the area around the window seal is always one of those areas of a subway car that "you have to watch out for" if it gets wet.

Thanks. Thou seriously, where did you learn all this stuff? You're like an encyclopedia or dictionary. lol

Thanks. Thou seriously, where did you learn all this stuff? You're like an encyclopedia or dictionary. lol

Archived