Guess what I saw...

Andy

I was riding home on the (Bx9) today when on the other direction (around 231st) I saw an LFS Articulated. It wasn't in the SBS wrap so I'm assuming that this bus is assigned to the Kingsbridge bus depot for the (Bx9). Could this line finally be getting Nova Arctic LFS articulated buses? I have no picture since A.) my bus and the other LFS articulated bus were moving, and B.) I didn't have my camera with me. If I did have it I would have like literally 1sec to take a pic. So it didn't matter...

Does anyone know for sure if this bus is assigned to the depot for the Bx9?

-thanks,

Andrew

I was riding home on the (Bx9) today when on the other direction (around 231st) I saw an LFS Articulated. It wasn't in the SBS wrap so I'm assuming that this bus is assigned to the Kingsbridge bus depot for the (Bx9). Could this line finally be getting Nova Arctic LFS articulated buses? I have no picture since A.) my bus and the other LFS articulated bus were moving, and B.) I didn't have my camera with me. If I did have it I would have like literally 1sec to take a pic. So it didn't matter...

-thanks,

Andrew

-thanks,

Andrew

That was probably bus 1289. Bus 1289 is currently at KB to train drivers for the upcoming order of LFSAs. Buses 1285-1288 will join 1289 soon to, like said before, train the operators for the next set of LFSAs which will start off with bus # 1290. It is not 100% determined if once the new units come, if these will go back to 126th Street but for now they are KB units.

-thanks,

Andrew

That was probably bus 1289. Bus 1289 is currently at KB to train drivers for the upcoming order of LFSAs. Buses 1285-1288 will join 1289 soon to, like said before, train the operators for the next set of LFSAs which will start off with bus # 1290. It is not 100% determined if once the new units come, if these will go back to 126th Street but for now they are KB units.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. It is NOT 1289. I shot 1289 on the M15 just an hour or two ago.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. It is NOT 1289. I shot 1289 on the M15 just an hour or two ago.

Yeah, I put in my last post that 1289 came back to 126th for some reason. But they should be getting the 1285 - 1288 soon. 5693 came in yesterday and we're suppose to get 5694 tonight

Yeah, I put in my last post that 1289 came back to 126th for some reason. But they should be getting the 1285 - 1288 soon. 5693 came in yesterday and we're suppose to get 5694 tonight

Archived