About 1/25/2000 map, (E) to Euclid?

pelhamlocal

this was from the fire at a signal relay just north of chambers st. their original estimate for repair wwas approx 5-6 years cause they wanted to take the opprotunity to upgrade them since the original was totally destroyed. Riders were against no C's for years. Everything was back to normal by the summer. This was the map that refected that.

this was from the fire at a signal relay just north of chambers st. their original estimate for repair wwas approx 5-6 years cause they wanted to take the opprotunity to upgrade them since the original was totally destroyed. Riders were against no C's for years. Everything was back to normal by the summer. This was the map that refected that.

I was thinking that also, but this map precludes that incident by five years...

I was thinking that also, but this map precludes that incident by five years...

No, not then.

The fire in the relay room was few years later.

I was working the E at the time. We went to Euclid for 2 weeks because the diamond crossover was being replaced at WTC. My 4 tripper got replaced by 2 trips to Euclid. But most of those with a 3 tripper still did 2 to Euclid, a handful lucked out with a one tripper. They were pissed, it didn't make a difference to me.

Archived