Google Maps ENY Yard Bus Question?

R44 CNG

When were those at ENY? I remember riding them on the M5 really well, but they would have been scrapped by the time that photo was taken I'd assume.

Last I remember, some of those were at ENY while the others were at Eastchester sometime ago ( like in 2007 or 2008 ). I rode one of those on the M3 a long time ago. A couple of years ago, there was talk about those buses being revived, but nothing went ahead.

When were those at ENY? I remember riding them on the M5 really well, but they would have been scrapped by the time that photo was taken I'd assume.

Last I remember, some of those were at ENY while the others were at Eastchester sometime ago ( like in 2007 or 2008 ). I rode one of those on the M3 a long time ago. A couple of years ago, there was talk about those buses being revived, but nothing went ahead.

I don't believe they were ever in bk. The few that we had were only in Manhattan. That bus was probably coming from the restoration shop at ENY.

I don't believe they were ever in bk. The few that we had were only in Manhattan. That bus was probably coming from the restoration shop at ENY.

Well, they werent in service, but they've sat in that lot for months and months up to a year or so while others came and went.

Well, they werent in service, but they've sat in that lot for months and months up to a year or so while others came and went.

Archived