Farebeater on 16:45 M5 South Ferry causes delay for B/O friend 10/11/11

FamousNYLover

I was on 16:45 M5 South Ferry with B/O friend. After two Bx7s pull out from 178th St, he pulled at bus stop.

At that moment, as passengers were lined up to board (M5), my B/O friend who had good eyes caught lady farebeater came via rear door.

He asked polite and even impatient passengers were asking for so called farebeater to leave, and she refused, even if he threatened to call her cops.

B/O friend asked me to find cops, so I went upstairs to GWB Station try to flag PANY&NJ agent. I couldn"t find police, so I darted back to M5 stop, but B/O friend was waiting for me at 177th St because I had my belonging.

He lost 10 minutes with farebeater, and he did sort of express run on Riverside Drive and he was suppose to be at Riverside Drive/97th St @ 17:21, but he caught up and just 3 minutes late at 17:24.

I was on 16:45 M5 South Ferry with B/O friend. After two Bx7s pull out from 178th St, he pulled at bus stop.

At that moment, as passengers were lined up to board (M5), my B/O friend who had good eyes caught lady farebeater came via rear door.

He asked polite and even impatient passengers were asking for so called farebeater to leave, and she refused, even if he threatened to call her cops.

B/O friend asked me to find cops, so I went upstairs to GWB Station try to flag PANY&NJ agent. I couldn"t find police, so I darted back to M5 stop, but B/O friend was waiting for me at 177th St because I had my belonging.

He lost 10 minutes with farebeater, and he did sort of express run on Riverside Drive and he was suppose to be at Riverside Drive/97th St @ 17:21, but he caught up and just 3 minutes late at 17:24.

Archived