Where is the hidden subway

jv10303

I heard there is a hidden line somewhere between dekalb and canal over the N or Q line but I never saw it. Does anyone know its exact location? north /south bound, and any footage markers might help. thanks. id like to see it.

I heard there is a hidden line somewhere between dekalb and canal over the N or Q line but I never saw it. Does anyone know its exact location? north /south bound, and any footage markers might help. thanks. id like to see it.

Check "The Atlantic Provision" on the LTV Squad; they might have what you're looking for.

Check "The Atlantic Provision" on the LTV Squad; they might have what you're looking for.

The Nassau Street Loop was ripped apart to make room for the BMT Broadway Line after the IND Sixth Avenue Line hooked onto the north side of the Manhattan Bridge after the Chrystie Street Cut.

While that was the case, one thing I would be looking at doing is re-connecting the Brooklyn-bound connection to the Manhattan Bridge from the Nassau Street line, which would allow for some emergency re-routes when needed and perhaps down the road a Nassau Street Loop line that would likely have a single terminal at either 9th Avenue or Bay Parkway, utilizing the tunnel to Manhattan and the Bridge back to Brooklyn, only stopping at Metrotech and Court Street in Brooklyn and Broad, Fulton and Chambers in Manhattan on the uptown platform.

This essentially can be a revival of the (Mx) to/from Bay Parkway to lower Manhattan, except this version would only have one terminal instead of two.

The Nassau Street Loop was ripped apart to make room for the BMT Broadway Line after the IND Sixth Avenue Line hooked onto the north side of the Manhattan Bridge after the Chrystie Street Cut.

While that was the case, one thing I would be looking at doing is re-connecting the Brooklyn-bound connection to the Manhattan Bridge from the Nassau Street line, which would allow for some emergency re-routes when needed and perhaps down the road a Nassau Street Loop line that would likely have a single terminal at either 9th Avenue or Bay Parkway, utilizing the tunnel to Manhattan and the Bridge back to Brooklyn, only stopping at Metrotech and Court Street in Brooklyn and Broad, Fulton and Chambers in Manhattan on the uptown platform.

This essentially can be a revival of the (Mx) to/from Bay Parkway to lower Manhattan, except this version would only have one terminal instead of two.

Archived