Girlfriend was sexual harassed this morning on the train

billy22

This morning at 47th–50th Streets – Rockefeller Center, my girlfriend was touched on the train as she was entering the train and a mexican male grabbed her thighs as he was exiting.

My girlfriend was in shock and scared in the moment and was too afraid to react. When she got to work she broke down but felt better after talking to coworkers and me about it.

My question is, where should she go to report this? Should she should go back to that train station and find a cop in the area or just goto the police near her job in Brooklyn.

I really want the NYPD to take action. I know how the system works and I don't want to encounter some ******* lazy cops in the process of reporting this ******* who touched her.

Thank you in advance.

This morning at 47th–50th Streets – Rockefeller Center, my girlfriend was touched on the train as she was entering the train and a mexican male grabbed her thighs as he was exiting.

My girlfriend was in shock and scared in the moment and was too afraid to react. When she got to work she broke down but felt better after talking to coworkers and me about it.

My question is, where should she go to report this? Should she should go back to that train station and find a cop in the area or just goto the police near her job in Brooklyn.

I really want the NYPD to take action. I know how the system works and I don't want to encounter some ******* lazy cops in the process of reporting this ******* who touched her.

Thank you in advance.

Archived