RTS See's Service On The M100 And + Well Extras

Daniel The Cool

I approve. I thought Kingsbridge depot didn't have any RTS buses since (M100) is based from there or is it from 126?

Still Kingsbridge. The Bus Driver told me It's only a loaner though from WF and its only going to be there for a little time. And today they had LFSA On The (Bx9) Well And Thanks:cool:

I approve. I thought Kingsbridge depot didn't have any RTS buses since (M100) is based from there or is it from 126?

Still Kingsbridge. The Bus Driver told me It's only a loaner though from WF and its only going to be there for a little time. And today they had LFSA On The (Bx9) Well And Thanks:cool:

still kingsbridge. The bus driver told me it's only a loaner though from wf and its only going to be there for a little time. And today they had lfsa on the (bx9) well and thanks:cool:

whattttttt? Lfsa???? B) no way, please if seen take a picture :]]] & great pics, kingsbridge !! ^

still kingsbridge. The bus driver told me it's only a loaner though from wf and its only going to be there for a little time. And today they had lfsa on the (bx9) well and thanks:cool:

whattttttt? Lfsa???? B) no way, please if seen take a picture :]]] & great pics, kingsbridge !! ^

Archived