Who wants to fan the (2) line on 10-15-11

Here's the plan: We all (whoever is going) meet up at the 180th street staton on the (2)/(5) line at 1:30pm. We then ride the (2) train up to Dyre ave. stopping along the way to get some pics/videos. Then we take the (2) down to south ferry getting pics along the way. Then it will be up to you guys to decide the rest. Send me a friend request so that I know you will be going. I'll be there wearing a (J) hat.

Here's the plan: We all (whoever is going) meet up at the 180th street staton on the (2)/(5) line at 1:30pm. We then ride the (2) train up to Dyre ave. stopping along the way to get some pics/videos. Then we take the (2) down to south ferry getting pics along the way. Then it will be up to you guys to decide the rest. Send me a friend request so that I know you will be going. I'll be there wearing a (J) hat.

You should give at least a week notice so that everyone can make plans...I would've went if I didn't see it this morning...:cool:

Archived