Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
DanTheTransitMan

Who wants to fan the (2) line on 10-15-11

Here's the plan: We all (whoever is going) meet up at the 180th street staton on the (2)/(5) line at 1:30pm. We then ride the (2) train up to Dyre ave. stopping along the way to get some pics/videos. Then we take the (2) down to south ferry getting pics along the way. Then it will be up to you guys to decide the rest. Send me a friend request so that I know you will be going. I'll be there wearing a (J) hat.

Here's the plan: We all (whoever is going) meet up at the 180th street staton on the (2)/(5) line at 1:30pm. We then ride the (2) train up to Dyre ave. stopping along the way to get some pics/videos. Then we take the (2) down to south ferry getting pics along the way. Then it will be up to you guys to decide the rest. Send me a friend request so that I know you will be going. I'll be there wearing a (J) hat.

You should give at least a week notice so that everyone can make plans...I would've went if I didn't see it this morning...:cool:

This GO goes on weekends through Nov 28, you have plenty of time.