Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Nexis4Jersey

Video: McDonald's Cashier Beats Customers With Metal Rod

I actually thought that was a little creepy.

That was straight out of the "hood"... LOL That's what happens when folks try to be tough. Everybody has to hold up their image, so the big mouths had to show off.

This video is a perfect example of the pent up stress of people who work minimum wage jobs like this who take shit from people on a day-to-day basis. Someone's obviously going to snap once they meet the right person, and lo and behold, it was THIS one!

What even worse is that the cashier had a criminal record for Manslaughter and just was release form jail not to long ago. just doing his job and putting his life back together on till these idiots ruin it.

Amazing. What kind of savage slaps someone across the face when told that a bill has to be checked with a counterfeit pen?

Young people just do no know how to conduct themselves these days. ;)

The instigators were both 24. They should have known better.

The downfall of America continues.... a generation like this, we are Rome in its decline.

On the 'brightside' I doubt China would put up with this sort of crap if they were in charge...

On the 'brightside' I doubt China would put up with this sort of crap if they were in charge...

Both would be in jail with no trial or jury, They don't care who is the victim.

Both would be in jail with no trial or jury, They don't care who is the victim.

LOL I concur!

The guy with the stick was charged with assault and possession of a deadly weapon, and the two women were charged with menacing... Oh, and the fact that the little bitch who got beat got her arm snapped and her head cracked. Huzzah!

Another day, another dollar!

Call me what you want but that video gave be a pretty good laugh. Only in NY....

One more reason I stick with the classy restaurants. I haven't touched anything from McDonald's for at least 2 to 3 years.

One more reason I stick with the classy restaurants. I haven't touched anything from McDonald's for at least 2 to 3 years.

Does it really matter, I've seen fights and/or obnoxious people in classy restaurants also.

Believe me, you still see plenty of people yelling their faces off to the waiters if the waiter/chef makes even ONE tiny mistake.

Anyways, you don't jump the counter anywhere. I side with the McDonald's employee here, because I sure wouldn't like anyone jumping over my counter if I was a cashier

Does it really matter, I've seen fights and/or obnoxious people in classy restaurants also.

The thing is in those "fancy" restaurants you hear more "I'll sue your ass" compared to the "I'll kill your ass" in the lower class restaurants.