Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Video: McDonald's Cashier Beats Customers With Metal Rod

Nexis4Jersey

This video is a perfect example of the pent up stress of people who work minimum wage jobs like this who take shit from people on a day-to-day basis. Someone's obviously going to snap once they meet the right person, and lo and behold, it was THIS one!

The guy with the stick was charged with assault and possession of a deadly weapon, and the two women were charged with menacing... Oh, and the fact that the little bitch who got beat got her arm snapped and her head cracked. Huzzah!

Another day, another dollar!

One more reason I stick with the classy restaurants. I haven't touched anything from McDonald's for at least 2 to 3 years.

Does it really matter, I've seen fights and/or obnoxious people in classy restaurants also.

One more reason I stick with the classy restaurants. I haven't touched anything from McDonald's for at least 2 to 3 years.

Believe me, you still see plenty of people yelling their faces off to the waiters if the waiter/chef makes even ONE tiny mistake.

Anyways, you don't jump the counter anywhere. I side with the McDonald's employee here, because I sure wouldn't like anyone jumping over my counter if I was a cashier

Archived