Video: McDonald's Cashier Beats Customers With Metal Rod

Nexis4Jersey

Would you like a Mcrod with those fries?? This guy should be let go.....so If someone attacks me as I drive the bus and I beat the crap out of them...should I be arrested? If I cracked thier skull?? What if he didn't have that rod?? maybe he would have a cracked skull.....Mcd's should re-hire him and give him a job in security.....and he should be set free......

POW Right in the kisser!

They sure weren't screaming "Call the cops" when the customer was starting her shit. It's about time one of those argumentative a-holes got the nutjob beat out of them.

• 1 month later...

NOt only was he cleared of all charges, but felony charges are now being brought up against the 2 "women" for instigating the incident, striking the employee first, and the ensuing event that followed. We all here in the W Village are pretty estatic that we as workers here can be releived that if God forbid we were in that situation, the law can still be on our side.

And woldnt you know, my schedule just got switch to day shifts out here. No more crazies!!!

....and rightfully so.... I was glad to hear that he was cleared of all charges... Man try do right by his life, and you got these sistas out here tryna eff it up for him.... I'm long tired of sistas tryna pull rank, testin our manhood.... Then wanna sit back on some holier than thou mess regurgitating that tired "aint no good black men out here b/c they all in jail" rhetoric.....

Who are the ones that are settin these brothas up in these situations.... Who are the ones runnin to the po po's when these broads' mouths write checks they behind's can't cash.....

and from what I gather, cops is gettin sick of sistas BS now.... they're being exposed here by havin Mr. McIntosh cleared.....

They've been milkin the system & gettin away w/ murder for far too long now.... enough is enough....

This is vindication at it's "finest" !

I should start making youtube videos....

Archived