Bee Line photos from today June 12th 2008

nycbusfan

Thanks guys, the new Orion V's will probably be here before the (MTA) takes over.

I don't think that (MTA)Bus will keep those MCIs around. I'd rather see the Classics. As far as the (MTA) taking over The Bee-Line System... i'll belive it when i see it! i also notice that on each of those MCI Coaches the lights on the side of the destination sign is in a different pattern on each bus.

I don't want the MTA taking over the bee line system,the beeline keeps the buses well maintained and clean, if the mta takes over they well replace the color and will be less cleaning,and would start to seeing paint chipping on the buses, example the GH depot orions,the bus ALCOA rims would be replace with old 1950s rims that the mta bus and mta NYC uses,but in terms of increasing serves I doubt it.

I don't want the MTA taking over the bee line system,the beeline keeps the buses well maintained and clean, if the mta takes over they well replace the color and will be less cleaning,and would start to seeing paint chipping on the buses, example the GH depot orions,the bus ALCOA rims would be replace with old 1950s rims that the mta bus and mta NYC uses,but in terms of increasing serves I doubt it.

Yea, it would be a shame to see Bee-Line go...

That would look really disgusting on the Neoplans... But I'm sure they will increase service. Come on, on Sunday the W60 doesn't even touch the Bronx until 9:30AM. That bus had all it's seats taken. Also Route 14 runs hourly... ON AM RUSH! Isn't MTA's limit like 30 minutes during the day?

That would look really disgusting on the Neoplans... But I'm sure they will increase service. Come on, on Sunday the W60 doesn't even touch the Bronx until 9:30AM. That bus had all it's seats taken. Also Route 14 runs hourly... ON AM RUSH! Isn't MTA's limit like 30 minutes during the day?

The MTA well properly retire the Neoplans after the takeover and replace them With New Flyer D60HF.

Archived