Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Jamaica Line

Where Can I Find Microsoft Train Simulator?

I once had this simulator, thou overtime the CD became scratched and I could no longer install it on my new laptop. If you have MSTS and is willing to sell it, hit me up. Just list down your desired price and hopefully we can make some arrangements. Old simulator but I love it.

Look at J&R..if they have OMSI they should definitely have MSTS lol

Thanks. This week I'll venture out to some J&R locations. I'll let you know if I find it.

Look at J&R..if they have OMSI they should definitely have MSTS lol

I took a visit to the J&R on Park Row in Manhattan a few hours ago. Didn't find MSTS. Thou I found and bought something even better - Trainz 12. :cool:

I ordered MSTS a couple years back from Walmart for like $5.99. Don't know if they sell it there anymore, but I guarantee they don't have it at the actual place.

Not bad. Thou the closest Walmart to me is on Long Island. So even if they did have it there, forgetaboutit. :cool: