Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ACEVE14

Hi everybody, I'm heeeeeerrrrrreeeeee.

Nice to meet y'all online, I've been waiting for over a year and 3/4 to have my username be activated so I can have the chance to express myself in the forums in each topic I see. Thank you all for giving me this chance to give out my opinions and point of views on these subjects, it is a real honor to be at this site.;):tup:

...I've been waiting for over a year and 3/4 to have my username be activated so I can have the chance to express myself in the forums...

It appears that you've waited for over a year and 3/4 to validate your email address so we can then proceed to approve your account. In any case welcome aboard! ;)

Nice to meet y'all online, I've been waiting for over a year and 3/4 to have my username be activated so I can have the chance to express myself in the forums in each topic I see. Thank you all for giving me this chance to give out my opinions and point of views on these subjects, it is a real honor to be at this site.;):tup:

LOL... Well now that's an introduction if I must say so myself.