Possible Bomb?(L) Trains Bypassing The Grand St Station

Kendell

I was like wow.This Happened like 20 Minutes Ago.The Grand St Station Is being bypassed by all (L) Trains.Someone said that there was gonna be a bomb there.Police are investigating Grand St Witch Is Closed Between Humbolt And Graham Ave.Police are telling pepole to use the Graham Or Montrose Ave Station as a detour.More Details coming soon .

Someone told you there is a bomb and you believed them. This is all I can say.

lolwut.jpg

Here is what I would say. No terrorist would be planting bombs at Grand Street. If terrorists wanted to bomb the subway they would use areas like Penn Station or Grand Central Terminal. Why the hell would they set a bomb at such a low key station.

Someone told you there is a bomb and you believed them. This is all I can say.

[image removed]

Here is what I would say. No terrorist would be planting bombs at Grand Street. If terrorists wanted to bomb the subway they would use areas like Penn Station or Grand Central Terminal. Why the hell would they set a bomb at such a low key station.

Just cuz it isn't an important place, doesn't mean they wouldn't bomb it. Hell for all we know, someone can plant a bomb right in front of your building. Whole point is that they can bomb anywhere and at any time...just some places more than others

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Just cuz it isn't an important place, doesn't mean they wouldn't bomb it. Hell for all we know, someone can plant a bomb right in front of your building. Whole point is that they can bomb anywhere and at any time...just some places more than others

Agreed, they can blow up anywhere they want. It doesnt have to be a major place. Hell they can even blow up an area in the Desert with no buildings or people......

WHILE they do target areas with a huge population that still doesnt mean they will only bomb there..

@OP, how do u even know if it was bomb. What if it was a 12-9? What if it was some shooting? Heh If it was really a bomb the news will be on top of this sh9t. Especially since a lot of people in the media carry a radio. Also. I was AT Grand Street on the BMT AT 4PM heading eastbound and there was no reports about a bomb. So you need to back yourself up......

No guys i said that there was a bomb.The Police Didnt know where it was besides it couldnt be in the grand st station i mean they would have to shut down the (L) train.Well guys its about it.Its done.I dont know if there was a bomb or not(Sorry had to go to the transit museum).

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

There was a suspicious package there today, they has the streets topside shut down for a while too.

Archived