R160 Sign Reading List

INDman

Guest lance25

I would believe the R160s have slightly more readings since the R46s don't include Eastern Division stations, but then again, you probably can't program an R160 to terminate at a nondescript stop like 36 Av for instance.

Anyone ever see this list, I got to look through it a while ago and it has more readings then I could imagine. this was the only photo i could get.

photo4.jpg

So this means the TA has every possible combination of G.O.'s or re-routing's in case of work or emergency. could you possibly show some more pics?

So this means the TA has every possible combination of G.O.'s or re-routing's in case of work or emergency. could you possibly show some more pics?

I'll have to see if I can get sent to me but I don't have many more photos. There were some routings that should be there but are not. Also, I think the FIND lets you terminate at any station along the line.

• 4 months later...
Guest lance25

Last I checked, he isn't obligated to post the readings. If and when he feels like posting them up, he will. Until then, don't be a bloody pest about it.

INDman,

It's been a week already, are you still planning to post up the 11 pages of the R160 Sign Reading List for all letter lines on this site soon.

I seriously hope that INDman doesn't post the sign readings at all. If you want them so badly, search for them yourself, but don't bother begging him because you're way too impatient.

It would be a good list to look at to see all the combinations they have

...Still don't know why they don't have a (J) to Metropolitan but they got other odd combinations lol

The reason they have the (J) is when there is a G.O or activity that prevents the (J) from Jamaica Center to Chambers. During this time the (M) obviously is suspended.

Anyone ever see this list, I got to look through it a while ago and it has more readings then I could imagine. this was the only photo i could get.

photo4.jpg

If only R160 trains ran on the A line just as they did when they made their debut. Oh well. Who knows? Maybe the future R179 trains will run on the line. One can only imagine...

The reason they have the (J) is when there is a G.O or activity that prevents the (J) from Jamaica Center to Chambers. During this time the (M) obviously is suspended.

You totally missed what I meant...they DON'T have the (J) to Metropolitan.

now :lock:

Guest lance25

Since INDman has stated he has no intention of posting the rest of the list, there is no need for this thread to remain open.

Archived