[TA] New Bus Operator Exam File Date

Acela Express

You heard wrong. I still find time to chill with my girl, enjoy the gym, and be on the block with my boys without MTA interfering at the most. Granted, it's not as much time as before, but I've found a way to make it work. Many of the vets I've seen spend their time hanging around the swing room, which is why they have issues at home with their spouses and so forth. Make it work for ya.

Yup your right acela, I too find time to go to the gym 4 days out the week have time for my girl and be chilling on the block with my peeps. Those guys that's always in the depot do have issues at home and ect. Its sad to say but you do have time to do things on your off days, cause if not then the job is going to take over your social life.

No offense, but what's the benefit of recording the training buses to us?

no no not recording them if i see them on the road i`ll post them here what i`m saying is if i see a rts bus in training i`m thinking they are training new students that`s all. i would say the benifit is that they are training students new ones.

The bus jobs go through more list #'s than any other title in the mta

because the road test and practical exam are very difficult and a lot of people do not pass the 10 day training . The turnover is also high because some Bo

move up to to or dispatcher .

I did not find it hard at all, listen to the Instructor and most of all, believe in yourself and anything is possible.....

if i see anymore training buses when i`m at work driving the access a ride car or bus i will try to get the number of bus time and location

Guys you have to remember this is a post from someone who uses his first and last name

As his username on a public forum . Are you really that surprised that he writes these meaningless, useless and ridiculous posts????

Guys you have to remember this is a post from someone who uses his first and last name

As his username on a public forum . Are you really that surprised that he writes these meaningless, useless and ridiculous posts????

If that's his choice, so be it! Why are you on here being so negative?! If you don't have nothing positive to say then kick rocks! Keep your ish to yourself! You're being a effin' jerk!:mad:

If that's his choice, so be it! Why are you on here being so negative?! If you don't have nothing positive to say then kick rocks! Keep your ish to yourself! You're being a effin' jerk!:mad:

Jamar he is a big boy , he can defend himself . Why must you get involved ???

When you post useless information you have to expect someone to say something

I am sure when you read his posts you scratch your head and wonder is this guy for real ???

Jamar he is a big boy , he can defend himself . Why must you get involved ???

When you post useless information you have to expect someone to say something

I am sure when you read his posts you scratch your head and wonder is this guy for real ???

FYI the post is open to anyone on the NYCT forums. You make it sound like you own it. Stop with the B.S. already we're getting fed up with it.:mad:

Word is the new TA BO Exam file date is January 3rd, 2012.

The exam should be held sometime in April 2012.

Those seeking for a chance to become Civil Service, this is it.

Get the study guide now as the date draws near and the books may be sold out. Don't wait!

Good luck.

dont waste your money on these useless study guides test is common sense

• 4 weeks later...
Word is the new TA BO Exam file date is January 3rd, 2012.

The exam should be held sometime in April 2012.

Those seeking for a chance to become Civil Service, this is it.

Get the study guide now as the date draws near and the books may be sold out. Don't wait!

Good luck.

Is this the 2301 or something else completely different?

Good yes,Sept 27.

So what job is this one? I am all over the MTA job sites and don't seem to be able to find another one. Can you offer any help or link to it?

The job title is Bus Operator for NYCT, wait until January 3rd to see the

Notice of Examination. Do you guys think the application fee will be $61.00

since the MTA took over giving the exams from DCAS? It was $40.00 from the

last exam in 08.

Thanks for the heads up.I thought it was a file BY Jan. 3!

I don't see why they wouldn't charge $61.

I am surprised they don't charge more for such a lucrative position and a great future. It's a great way to weed out those who are not serious about it.

Not too mention it is a great way to raise revenue!

I will keep my eyes out for it for sure.

Thanks for the heads up.I thought it was a file BY Jan. 3!

I don't see why they wouldn't charge $61.

I am surprised they don't charge more for such a lucrative position and a great future. It's a great way to weed out those who are not serious about it.

Not too mention it is a great way to raise revenue!

I will keep my eyes out for it for sure.

I used that figure($61.00) because that is what they charged to apply for

MTA Bus exam 2301 a couple of months ago. The TA B/O exam is 80 questions in multiple choice format.

It's the hardest open competitive exam in transit, the ratio of pass to fail is around 60/40 to 50/50.

Nobody got a 100% from the last 2 exams.

If it was like the previous 2 exams expect it to be given sometime next April.

Is this the test that you would need that book to study from? I just took a sample 70 question test and got 100%. I have about 5 or six more tests to

go!

personally I wouldn't spend any money on those books. The test is common sense and some General Knowledge from the CDL book.

• 1 month later...

Archived