Darius, everybodys "Favorite" Railfan arrested, again

RTOMan

Trust me, no one in the transit community is as close on crack as this guy, except three other ppl........

ha ha i have a feeling where that is going :P:D:D

If I said that on Subchat, oh yeah, it'll be posts til it gets tossed into the Reef.

Oh no. Not Moe, Larry & Curly. Hopefully they've learned their lesson.

How about Dumb, Dumber, Dumberer!

Starting trouble huh????? Messageboard wars!!!!!!!I'm in it to win it.........

If I said that on Subchat, oh yeah, it'll be posts til it gets tossed into the Reef.

Oh man, it would be endless with those skinny headers all the way to the right of the page :)

Darius needs help big time, like maybe living in a no transit place like Montana.

just send the idiot out of NYC, into the middle of nowhere with no trains whatsoever, and then it will be all done

He has mental problems. He needs help and plenty of meds. He is not an idiot, as idiots couldn't move a train like he can. I mean to steal a train, know the signals, and not be tripped is either good luck, or he knows what he was doing.

A Lobotomy may be needed, or Kuta Kintay him (chop off his feet and/or hands)........

This guy has been around for ages. He has mental problems. If memory serves me right he even stole a car in Virginia. Supposedly he wasn't even supposed to re-enter the city's boundaries due to a court ruling from one of his numerous prior convictions.

Archived