Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
RTOMan

Darius, everybodys "Favorite" Railfan arrested, again

Look who got locked up again tryign to get someplace where he knows he has no business being, it happened at 0200 hrs this morning.

His picture is all over the system in every crew room and every transit cop station.

This person needs serious help.:mad::mad::mad:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-litran0615,0,4458847.story

This is just too funny! And they say I'M on crack...

Trust me, no one in the transit community is as close on crack as this guy, except three other ppl........

Now I love buse and all, but I'm not about to hop on an RTS and go driving through the streets! But this guy needs help. The article says he suffers from Asperger's syndrome.

Trust me, no one in the transit community is as close on crack as this guy, except three other ppl........

ha ha i have a feeling where that is going :P:D:D

If I said that on Subchat, oh yeah, it'll be posts til it gets tossed into the Reef.

Oh no. Not Moe, Larry & Curly. Hopefully they've learned their lesson.

If I said that on Subchat, oh yeah, it'll be posts til it gets tossed into the Reef.

Oh no. Not Moe, Larry & Curly. Hopefully they've learned their lesson.

How about Dumb, Dumber, Dumberer!

Starting trouble huh????? Messageboard wars!!!!!!!I'm in it to win it.........

Starting trouble huh????? Messageboard wars!!!!!!!I'm in it to win it.........

Don't go there bro.

Oh man, it would be endless with those skinny headers all the way to the right of the page :)

Darius needs help big time, like maybe living in a no transit place like Montana.

Oh man, it would be endless with those skinny headers all the way to the right of the page :)

Darius needs help big time, like maybe living in a no transit place like Montana.

Make him peel potatoes in Idaho.....

You just have to wonder one thing (aside from why Darius hasn't gotten halp yet) is what goes through a TO/BO's mind when he realizes his train/bus is gone. :)

just send the idiot out of NYC, into the middle of nowhere with no trains whatsoever, and then it will be all done

just send the idiot out of NYC, into the middle of nowhere with no trains whatsoever, and then it will be all done

He has mental problems. He needs help and plenty of meds. He is not an idiot, as idiots couldn't move a train like he can. I mean to steal a train, know the signals, and not be tripped is either good luck, or he knows what he was doing.

A Lobotomy may be needed, or Kuta Kintay him (chop off his feet and/or hands)........

This guy has been around for ages. He has mental problems. If memory serves me right he even stole a car in Virginia. Supposedly he wasn't even supposed to re-enter the city's boundaries due to a court ruling from one of his numerous prior convictions.