How come MTA Bus Co Timetables lack displaying Transfer points?

FamousNYLover

come on people....don't you know that we are MTA Bus.....the step children of the whole system......now when you buy your kid a gift....your step son gets the knock off....real son real Jordans....step son....knock off......;)

NYCT NYCERS best 3 out of 5..... MTABUS 105 times years of service

People should write to the (MTA) and ask why. Maybe they'll notice and add them in later.

really would they then finally add schedules to their stops too I find it unacceptable that for over 5 years after a takeover they still can't post schedules for MTA bus corp I don't buy the crap ohh they aren't NYCT BS they are MTA run and deserve the same treatment I do not like playing guess when the bus arrives cause usually I get burned every time.

Can't wait for the canned response.

lol pretty much...

This is in response to your recent e-mail to MTA New York City Transit regarding the bus schedules & Guide-A-Rides at MTA Bus Route Stops.

We appreciate your interest in New York City Transit. We have forwarded your complaint to appropriate supervision for review. For your future reference, you can report problems with Guide-A-Ride canisters, as well as the maps and schedules they contain, by calling 1-800-834-1173 or 718-788-1065 , Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by sending an e-mail to: transitdisplays@nyct.com.

We thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I'll be surprised if anything actually happens though. Maybe if multiple people complain?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived