Halloween Snowstorm

mfs NJT459

After a couple months since Irene, we are talking snow.... Forecasters are saying this Nor'easter could be like Irene with snow up in the mountains.

NJT is x-honoring bus rt 197 tickets on the Main-Bergen County Rail Line

There is a major concert in Camden tomorrow night (Avicii) ending around 2 AM... Some concert goers will use the River Line... If snow accumulations hit Camden... River Line there will be affected.

More flooding may occur after this storm from melting snow, especially in Northern NJ

Northern NJ buses are subject to 30-minute delays... including 319...

:me:, Gladstone Branch, :mbl: lines suspended

:nec:, :njc: having signal problems... 30 minute delays... x-honoring on PATH

:rvl: suspended between Union and Newark Penn... bus bridge provided

River Line - 10 minute delays due to signal problems

(NJT) systemwide x-honoring now in effect!

Bus Route No. 197 will originate/terminate at West Milford Park & Ride due to weather related road conditions.

The hell has begun!!!!!!!!! traffic jams all over the NY southern tier and NJ highways are already completely ****** there is red all over not just northern NJ but upstate westchester is a complete disaster check google traffic highways that are usually green are red all over

The hell has begun!!!!!!!!! traffic jams all over the NY southern tier and NJ highways are already completely ****** there is red all over not just northern NJ but upstate westchester is a complete disaster check google traffic highways that are usually green are red all over

It's basically advising people to take extreme caution. I was out running some errands thinking that it wasn't going to snow so early. Things got really messy quick so it's all about taking it easy out there.

Bus Route No. 197 will originate/terminate at West Milford Park & Ride due to weather related road conditions.

I'm not surprised...I doubt anybody is going all the way to Warwick in this crap, why risk a bus and driver for nothing. The Wayne drivers say that area is a big PITA in the winter time.

River Line had a disabled train tonight... But still ran until the Avicii concert ended around 2:30 AM... NJT police was at the Susquehanna Bank Center to monitor crowds that were taking the River Line.... Buses in the Camden area were okay

Archived